Chapter 226-235

The strong smell of blood filled the air, and Xiao Ru's pupils shrank.

    The wolf posture is strong, and quickly solved one life after another!

    Lan Jing has no intention of fighting, carrying Xiao Ru and dashing into the woods!

    And over there...

    the orcs of the Yanque and Huoyu tribes saw that they were about to deal with the dozen or so fallen beasts, but in the next moment, more than fifty snakes, wolves, tigers and leopards jumped out of the woods!

    Yan Que was still on the ground, and one paw killed a wolf under its paws!

    "Elder, run away!" There was an exclamation, I don't know who called!

    But, it's too late!

    A leopard bit Yan Que's wings in one bite!

    The blood dyed the wings red, Yan Que's eyes were red, extremely ruthless, when the wings were pulled, they staggered into the sky! Fire-colored feathers floated down with blood!

    The orcs of the Fire Feather Tribe hurried over, put together their wings into a shelf, caught Yan Que, and wanted to withdraw to the tribe.

    "Not good!" Some orcs panicked!

    A fallen bird, twice their size, slammed into it, and the assembled wings were loosened. Yan Que's wings were seriously injured, and he was unable to swing.

    Yan Que gritted his teeth, turned away, flapped his wings with all his might, and staggered to the east to prevent himself from falling into the fallen beasts!

    The orcs of the Fire Feather Tribe gathered quickly to stop the big bird!

    The attack power of the fallen bird is huge!

    For a time, the condensed flocks of birds spread out, mourning!

    The feathers of the birds flew down one after another, and the orcs of the Fire Feather Tribe tried their best to attack the big bird and stop him!

    Finally, after seeing Yan Que's figure, Qing Ming gave an order: "Return to the tribe!"

    Every time Yan Que waved his wings, he would drop a few drops of blood.

    If it goes on like this, it will either expose the whereabouts and be discovered by the fallen beast, or bleed to death!

    no! Yan Que gritted his teeth and flashed in his mind that the herbs that could stop bleeding as Xiao Ru had told him before, hurriedly descended. Fortunately, there is hemostatic herb underneath...

    Yan Que chewed the herbs, applied them to the wound, and stumbled forward again. ...

    Xiao Ru was protected by Lan Jing and returned to the tribe, the blood on his face was smeared casually, and he fainted on Bai Nen's face, a little evil.

    With no sign of Yan Que at home, Xiao Ru ran to Qing Ming's residence.

    "Elder..." Qing Ming looked apologetic and anxious, "The elder was injured by a fallen beast, and I don't know where it is now..."

    Xiao Ru's heart sank, and her feet were a little unstable.

    Qing Ming helped her, and she was thrown away in the next second!

    Xiao Ru shook his hand and ran out, feeling... a little panic?

    Qing Ming secretly knew that it was not good, but he could no longer stop Xiao Ru, the navy blue wings fluttered, and flew to Xiao Ru's house!