Chapter 156-165

Taking a punitive bite on that shoulder, Xiao Ru shuddered, softened, and lost his strength.

    Yin Li successfully squeezed in, and the huge size was particularly present between his legs, Xiao Ru felt a little dizzy.

    "Don't be okay..."

    At this time, Yin Li found the entrance, "Xiao Ru, relax..."

    The place is tight, and rushing in will only hurt the little person...

    Xiao Ru has already cried Re: "...don't..."

    Yin Li had no choice but to constantly tease the sensitive points on her body, Xiao Ru's body softened, as if he was ignoring her bones.

    Yin Li pressed her to the edge of the hot spring pool, buried her head in front of her chest, and bit her ****.

    The strange feeling made Xiao Ru feel helpless and panic.

    The giant was just about to move, and it was already a head at the entrance.

    "...too big... can't get in..." Xiao Ru was crying, and the next moment, a tear-like pain swept through.

    pain!

    "It hurts! Go out...! Go out!" Xiao Ru pushed Yinli hard, it hurt!

    Yin Li didn't dare to move, it was very uncomfortable to hold back. He felt that his baby was being sucked, very comfortable, and wanted to move frantically, but the people under him were obviously very uncomfortable.

    Gritting his teeth, "I'll come out soon..." The snake's eyes were red.

    Just moving a little bit, but it hurts even more!

    "Don't... don't move!"

    Xiao Ru's tears fell painfully, sweat dripping on his face and body, glowing an abnormal pink.

    The whole body rests on Yin Li's body, soft and boneless.

    "Hmm..." Xiao Ru groaned, and the next moment was blocked by Yin Li.

    Yin Li couldn't take it anymore, he was not allowed to go out, and he was not allowed to go in, how could this be! ?

    One push, it is deep inside...

    The soft ground... makes people linger, and the avatar moves frantically. The hot spring is turbulent, the water is deep, mixed with groaning sounds, and the bottom is held in pain. Extremely, "Well..."

    "...Don't...no...um..." As soon as he said that, he was hit violently again, Xiao Ru's voice was hoarse, and his fingernails grabbed the strong back, leaving Under the red mark.

    Time and time again...

    Finally, Xiao Ru also sunk... in a

    daze, the water waves hit him, but it didn't reduce the heat.

    The giant below is still moving...

    "...No..." Xiao Ru's voice was hoarse, her eyes were still red, like an innocent deer that was endearing.

    Yin Li kissed Xiao Ru's hair and said with pity, "Okay, no more..."

    The snow-white skin was full of bruises.

    Xiao Ru felt that a white light flashed in front of his eyes, and a wave of heat entered his body, "Hmm..." The

    nails were digging hard, but the bottom was finally liberated.