Chapter 236-245

In a big battle, in only half an hour, the fallen beast group was destroyed!

    All the orcs were dumbfounded!

    In the past, when they encountered fallen beasts, they had to retreat, but today...

    it's incredible! They actually won! ?

    The surrounding area of ​​the moat was a mess, and the smell of blood was overflowing, but it excited the warlike hearts of all the male beasts!

    Xiao Ru blew a whistle, and the skeleton of Bai Sensen was sent to the tower by the demon vine.

    As soon as the demon vine appeared on the wall of the city tower, all the orcs stepped back a few steps. This ghost is too scary!

    The little fox was very excited, jumping up and down, and even wanted to take a bite to taste it.

    Xiao Ru was speechless and slapped its little head away: "Be honest! Did I short your rations?" The

    little fox hummed and stepped back.

    "Send these to Lan Jing, and make more bows and arrows." It's good to be able to defend yourself...

    However, tomorrow will leave for the main city, and the bows and arrows will not be able to catch up. After all, only Lan Jing can have the ability. make.

    "Pack that up and go back to the city." Xiao Ru waved his hand, rode on Yanque's back, and waved at the little fox, the little fox understood, and placed a high air on Xiao Ru's shoulder!

    All the beasts were extremely obedient, they collected the skeletons and sent them to Xiao Ru's residence.

    The devil grass and piranhas in the river all look satiated, and the vines are crowded and churned in the river, making people chill, but after this battle, the orcs of the Fire Feather Tribe suddenly felt that the devil grass looked pleasing to the eye and cute. a lot!

    However, danger is danger, and the group of orcs still listened carefully to Xiao Ru's words and did not dare to approach them.

    When Xiao Ru returned home, Lan Jing was still busy making bows and arrows, and he was skilled in his skills.

    Xiao Ru folded her arms and said, "Tomorrow we will go to the main city of Silver Snake... Are you ready?"

    Lan Jing said lightly: "Oh, let's go together, I have something to tell him."

    Xiao Ru squeezed his fist: "!..." Horse, go to Mars!

    Xiao Ru's heart was empty, and she was a little worried that if the snake knew...cough...

    Xiao Ru directly turned around and threw Lan Jing into the hall, and went upstairs.

    I heard Yan Que say that from the tribe to the main city of Silver Snake, it is necessary to cross the Sunset Mountain Range and Lake Neil, which are all dangerous and lurking places, even males are afraid to rush there.

    Xiao Ru was wiping the dagger, feeling a little upset, and accidentally wiped the dagger with his fingernail, and a drop of blood seeped out, Xiao Ru secretly said that it was not good.

    He stretched out his hand and sucked the blood beads into his mouth and counted one, two, three... Yes

    , there was a burst of purple light.

    Xiao Ru accepted his fate: "Master." There must be a lecture...

    The gorgeous and noble purple eyes were a little dark, "Let Beno and the others come back."