Chapter 111-120

Ans still wanted to dissuade him, but Rena gave him a cold look.

    "Don't you like that female?"

    Ans immediately shook his head: "I only like you!"

    "Then don't talk!" Rena's figure disappeared into the darkness, and soon, Ans heard bursts of joyful voices ...

    Ans sighed.

    Two more beasts have died, and he was the only beastman who originally followed Rena. Ans felt a little chilled. As soon as they died, Rena became a partner again... Early the

    next morning, when Xiao Ru opened her eyes again It was already on Lan Jing's back.

    Stepping on the horse, she was knocked unconscious again...

    Xiao Ruheng, guessed in the bottom of her heart, why did she set off so early?

    The sky was still a little gray, and Xiao Ru lost her strength and lay softly on Lan Jing's back. Between the turbulence, Xiao Ru observed the number of people in the team.

    shock! There are almost three hundred orcs...

    She underestimated the number of these wandering beasts.

    Xiao Ru looked at it coldly, and found that there were some females besides himself in the team...

    Are they from the Rabbit and Sheep?

    Suddenly, Xiao Ru took a closer look and was sure that he was not mistaken...

    Actually, Ruina, who was in the Fire Feather Tribe before... just broke an arm at this moment.

    Is it also kidnapped, or...

    Xiao Ru's heart keeps changing, but his face is calm.

    He asked Lan Jing in a hoarse voice: "Why did you leave so early?"

    Lan Jing was still advancing: "Wake up quite quickly." He underestimated the cunning of the little female on his back...

    He was caught by him, He can also give them directions...

    Lan Jing sneered in his heart, and did not shy away from Xiao Ru: "Your animal husband is here."

    "What?" Xiao Ru had some expectations in his heart.

    "Don't count on it, they can't find me...and yours..."

    Xiao Ru heard these words, and pulled Lanjing's fur with a soft and weak hand.

    Lan Jing didn't feel any pain, but was extremely comfortable.

    The wolf's eyes narrowed comfortably, and his pace quickened.

    Ruina's malicious eyes have been following Xiao Ru, Xiao Ru seems to have a feeling and look back.

    Sure enough, it was Rena, and she didn't take her seriously, so she closed her eyes and fell asleep on Lan Jing's back.

    Rena looked at the lazy Xiao Ru with hatred in her heart, and attached herself to the ear of the jackal under her: "Persh...wait a minute..." She shut up and bit Persh's ear lightly.

    Persh was delighted by her young daughter's attitude, and promised, "Okay!"

    It's just a small matter, what's the point of satisfying curiosity... If Rena can have a good relationship with that female, his status will inevitably rise.

    Persh thought beautifully in his heart, and when he stopped to rest again, Persh brought his prey and Rena to Lanjing.

    "Your Majesty, this is my partner Rena..." Lan Jing took the fresh meat directly and roasted it on the fire, showing no interest in Persh's partner.