Chapter 121-135

However, Lan Jing seemed to be deeply in love, and things could not extricate themselves. The wolf tongue licked Ruina's broken arm, where there was still a smell of blood...

    Lan Jing's eyes were dark red again, with a strong desire, hope , actually took a bite.

    Rena screamed like tears, and the orcs who were guarding in the outer woods were instinctively startled.

    Everything changed...

    The red-eyed wolf beast had blood on the corners of its mouth, and the pale-faced female was pressed under her claws without any covering, her face was extremely painful, and there was panic in her eyes! Extreme horror!

    She shouldn't have come, she shouldn't have attacked this evil beast, she regrets it!

    Rena wants to struggle, but why is it so easy to struggle?

    Lan Jing chewed the blood in his mouth and stuck his head again. Rena struggled frantically, hoarse her throat, and was extremely frightened: "Don't come here! Don't! Don't come here!" The

    next moment!

    The meat is flying!

    Rena fainted directly, Lan Jing's eyes were crimson, chewing, the wolf fur was covered with blood and mottled...

    terrifying! Especially terrifying! It's like hell Rakshasa!

    All that was left was the chewing sound...it was terribly quiet!

    Another sip... another sip...

    Xiao Ru inside has been paying attention to the movement outside. After hearing the scream that almost shattered the eardrums, he had an ominous premonition...

    An extremely strong smell of blood... ... She also heard... the sound of chewing meat...

    Xiao Ru got goosebumps all over.

    Her heart sank, and her safety cannot be guaranteed at

    this moment... She doesn't know whether Lan Jing is awake at the moment, or...

    Xiao Ru's body shrank, and the sense of powerlessness on her body became even stronger. It's to make her a little cold...

    The sound of chewing outside didn't last long, and Xiao Ru heard a suppressed wolf roar...

    His heart was cold, and there was the sound of extremely subtle footsteps...

    If you keep your eyes on it, what you see is the walking like a rakshasa. Suo Ming Shura who came out.

    Xiao Ru was in a hurry in her heart and had no strength to hide, so she could only watch the wolf approach.

    After a while of dizziness, Xiao Ru's face turned even paler!

    Xiao Ru's voice was tough, but because of the fever, there were some problems with his throat, and he said it like a little milk cat.

    The wolf beast was covered in blood, and the black hair was even darker...

    "You are delicious..." Lan Jing had an impulse!

    Overwhelm this little female in front of you! Bully! eat it up!

    Seeing that the wolf's head was getting closer and closer, Xiao Ru's heart tightened, and his breath was full of blood!

    Like fish on a chopping board, anyone can slaughter it...