Chapter 4

Yin Li saw it in his eyes, and didn't ask where it came from: "I'm going hunting, you stay in the cave to be safe."

    Xiao Ru didn't answer, and continued to eat the hard biscuits.

    He turned into a snake and swam out of the cave, and rolled up a boulder to block the entrance of the cave.

    "..." Is this because she was afraid of escaping?

    Heh, Xiao Ru sneered, is she the kind of rock that can block it?

    Although she lost her spiritual power, her personal space was not sealed, and a pile of explosives was still in the dusty pile of dust!

    After eating the biscuits, she clapped her hands, sat on the ground, and began to practice cultivation.

    Those people...

    A cold light flashed in Xiao Ru's eyes, she would go back and let them know what happened to her Xiao Ru!

    Running Zhou Tian, ​​a little spiritual energy began to circulate in the dantian.

    The spiritual energy here is surprisingly sufficient...

    If Xiao is a little satisfied, this is probably the best news he has received in recent days.

    Not long after Xiao Ru sat down, he sensed danger approaching, opened his eyes suddenly, and rolled on the spot!

    There was a huge black scorpion tail where she sat down just now!

    Pull out the dagger from the space, turn over and jump up!

    The pitch-black hole is too unfavorable for her action, she only sees a vague and huge shadow!

    Seeing that the black scorpion missed a hit, it immediately came over to her, the scorpion tail was big and scary!

    Xiao Rukan avoided it and slashed the scorpion tail with the dagger, but still no blood was seen!

    What the hell is this place? Even a scorpion has such a strong defense!

    No, you have to get out of this hole first!

    In the dark hole, she saw the scorpion tail glowing with black awns.

    Granny bear! Why was she so embarrassed? !

    He pulled out a pack of corrosive medicinal powder from the space and sprinkled it on the boulder without hesitation, successfully melting a hole for her to pass through!

    However, at this moment, the scorpion tail attacked again, just above Xiao Ru's head!

    Xiao Rumeng waved his hand, and the remaining half packet of medicinal powder was sprinkled out, and the scorpion successfully went mad!

    Xiao Ru took this opportunity to escape from the cave, and the bright light blinded Xiao Ru for a moment.

    But she quickly reacted, that big guy is already moving stones!

Now she can only hide!

    The grass outside the cave was quite high, and she no longer hesitated to run to the grass that was as tall as her waist.

    In any case, there is hope for living first!

    She didn't want to die so uselessly!

    The big scorpion finally came out, but he didn't see the trace of the little female Yinli!

    Looking for Xiao Ru's scent, without hesitation, he went in the direction of Xiao Ru's escape.

    Orcs' sense of smell is like a bug, not to mention psychic!

    When Xiao Ru saw the huge scorpion tail, she knew that it was not good, and turned around and ran into the jungle. There was no obstacle here, and it was not conducive to her escape. The jungle should have herbs that can cover up the smell.

    Xiao Ru ran as fast as he could, picking those places that were not conducive to the passage of large creatures, and he really opened some distance for a while.

    The poisonous scorpion was angry, he couldn't catch up with that little female!

    The huge scorpion tail stood up angrily, very infiltrating.

    He kept chasing Xiao Ru, and Xiao Ru was almost exhausted!

    Your sister, I have no grudge against you, why are you chasing after me!

    Xiao Ru hid in the jungle, lowered her body and smeared the herbs she had just pulled out when she escaped. After a while, the smell on her body was covered up.

    Glancing at the poisonous scorpion who was looking for her not far away, it moved back carefully without making a sound.

    It's weird, there was still a smell just now, why can't it be smelled?

    Scorpion Ze was in a hurry, if the female went to Yinli to sue him, she probably wouldn't be able to survive, she must not let her escape! Gotta get it back!