Chapter 136-145

Xiao Ru coughed dryly: "I'm in heat once a month."

His hands kept moving, but he could clearly feel the scorching gazes of the three males.

In this way, wouldn't it be... able to be in estrus twelve times a year? The chances of giving birth are also extremely high...

Xiao Ru couldn't help staring at them like this, his face became stern, "Work!"

This piece of fluffy cotton was collected and piled into the space.

Xiao Ru was interested, and it was rare for him to travel far, so he could see it everywhere. This forest was like a treasure, and there might be some new harvests.

The three beasts naturally depended on her. Once they came down, the space was full.

There are sweet potatoes, potatoes, and a very tough vine, as well as carrots, white radishes, Ganoderma lucidum, summer grass... All kinds of materials can make Xiao Ru happy!

Even Xiao Ru discovered an excellent wood!

This wood is not easy to deform, whether it is winter or summer, there will be no so-called thermal expansion and contraction! Also, the wood has an excellent smell.

What's more, these trees are huge in diameter!

Xiao Ru immediately ordered three orcs to chop down trees!

Tall trees were cut down one by one, Xiao Ru guessed, these should be enough.

With a wave of his hand, he put all the wood into the space.

That night, there was an extremely strong sweet smell in the air, and the three male beasts were hot in their hearts, all staring at Xiao Ru.

Xiao Ru's forehead was drenched in cold sweat, Yan Que moved very fast, and brought Xiao Ru under his wings at once, giving her a little warmth, so that it wouldn't be so uncomfortable.

Yin centrifugal was extremely painful, but he did not dare to lean over, for fear that the chill on his body would make Xiao Ru even more uncomfortable.

There were orcs wandering outside, and they were all restless.

Yin Li slipped, and the pressure belonging to the five-star soul beast spread, and the beast group was a little restless.

Yin Li roared, and the snake tail swept over, with a strong wind!

There was a lot of chaos, and this battle is getting bigger and bigger!

Fortunately, the cotton wool was picked enough, Xiao Ru curled up on Yan Que's wings, with this fatal temptation on his body.

Yan Que's heart was restless, and the blood on his body seemed to gather downwards.

Xiao Ru felt uncomfortable all over, and was also exhausted, and only felt a throbbing pain in his abdomen.

At this time, Yin Li came back, brought back the prey, and brought back the wormwood.

He simply scrambled an egg with wormwood and brought it to Xiao Ru with a stone bowl.

Xiao Ru opened his mouth and swallowed it a few times. When he met those nervous eyes, he smiled weakly, somewhat coquettishly, and the wet eyes easily made people want to protect him: "It hurts to be in heat... "

Yin centrifugal is in constant pain, Bai Yan only feels his heart softened a little while on the side.

Hot water was boiled in a makeshift stone pot, and the pot was steaming.