Chapter 216-225

Pick up the fox and keep it from making noise.

    The little fox shivered, and was dispelled by the coolness on Yin Li's body, and fell from Yin Li's body.

    He hurriedly ran to the nest in his room, leaving the orcs in the room.

    Yin Li is the master of the house, so he naturally greets the guests: "Do you want to arrange a room for you?"

    Yu Li's ability is strong, and it is no more than a thought to go back.

    Yu Li got up and wiped the corners of his mouth with a handkerchief of an unknown fabric, "Yeah."

    Elegant and natural.

    Yin Li: "There are all guest rooms over there. You can just choose one for yourself. Do you need animal skins?"

    Yin Li's attitude as a hospitable host is actually a demonstration.

    Little female, it's his!

    Yuli didn't care, "No."

    He didn't mean to sleep here.

    Yuli went upstairs on his own, picked a room and went in.

    Yin Li's eyes flashed darkly, and after going to the river to clean up, he returned to the house, and blatantly entered Xiao Ru's room.

    In the middle of the night, Yu Li separated into Xiao Ru's house, and saw the two people sleeping together, their purple eyes flashed, that snake was really annoying.

    A beam of purple light went down and separated Xiao Ru and Yinli, but the two of them were unaware, Yuli was a little satisfied, and the purple light dissipated.

    When Xiao Ru woke up the next day, she was alone in the room, but there were obvious signs of someone sleeping beside her.

    I yawned, scratched my messy hair, and went downstairs lazily. As soon as I left, I was greeted by the fragrance of rice!

    have rice? !

    Xiao Ru's eyes showed surprise, and all the laziness was gone. She hurriedly went downstairs just to see Yan Que come up, as if she was going to wake her up.

    "Let's eat when you get up." Yan Que led her, "The rice in the field is ripe, so I'll make some."

    Xiao Ru was curious: "How did you husk the rice?"

    Suddenly silent: "You don't ? Of course you can peel it off with your hands?"

    "Well, what's wrong?"

    Xiao Ru pursed her lips, silly bird!

    "Isn't it troublesome?"

    "You haven't eaten rice for a long time."

    Xiao Ru felt inexplicable in her heart. Sometimes, this bird is stupid, but it always makes her the most unstoppable!

    She thought that helping him develop the tribe would be a little repayment, but now... it seems that the more you repay, the more you owe?

    Thinking of this, Xiao Ru has been brought to the table, knowing that he likes vegetarian food, he has fried a few eggplants, potatoes, and radishes.

    There is also a radish stewed pork ribs.

    While Yinli and Yanque's meat is meat, Lanjing's meat is uncooked and bloody.

    In front of Benoy and Lanno is a fish.

    "I'll brush my teeth first!"

    Females in the beast world have no concept of brushing their teeth at all, while males are born with sharp teeth and thick tongue coating. After eating, when they lick their teeth, they have nothing.