Chapter 271-280

"Slow down, no one is robbing you." Yin Li was amused, full of doting.

    Xiao Ru was slightly embarrassed.

    Put down the momentum and take a small bite... It looks gentle and smooth.

    With only two mouths, Xiao Ru couldn't take it anymore!

    She was irritable, and returned to her meat-eating state, the same as an irritated kitten.

    Xiao Ru ate ferociously, and the other beasts hurried to eat, and began to rush on their way again.

    Shui Lingjing is indeed a good thing, at least so far, Xiao Ru has not had any problems.

    The smell of estrus is strong, and some orcs are eager to move. All the way to the main city, it attracts a lot of danger, but there are too many capable people present, and there is not much spray.

    After such three days, I finally saw the silver towering city wall!

    There was a flag on the gate with a strange totem on it.

    "That is the ten thousand snake totem. It is made from the slough of the snakes of the city masters of the past dynasties.

    His clan must be able to keep their home safe!

    At this time, all the beasts were in human form. Xiao Ru was holding a small doll in his hand, surrounded by a few males on the left and right. At a glance, he knew that this was a family...

    "Stand..." The silver snake guard who was about to stop was saying Suddenly paused, and then bowed respectfully and solemnly: "Young City Lord!"

    Yin Li's lower body has turned into a snake's tail, and his body is huge, and the pure and pure noble aura makes people surrender.

    Yin Li entered the main city with a wave of people.

    Xiao Ru was always guarded by Yan Que, and was not seen by a few guards.

    Yin Li and the others gradually drifted away, and suddenly, the group of orcs reacted.

    "Why is there a smell of estrus?" The

    two guards looked at each other and suddenly thought of the same thing: "Isn't it?" Could it be that the young city lord brought the female back? !

    I have long heard that the young city lord left the main city in a hurry a few days ago, and went to save his female!

    That smell is sweet and irritating, very seductive...

    The two guards swallowed their saliva subconsciously, but they understood, how can they think about the female of their own young city master?

    But, I'm really curious...

    the two are going to report to the city lord together when the next group of people come to change shifts... By the way, take a look at the female of the young city lord... After

    entering the city, Xiao Ru was forced to hide in In Yanque's robe.

    Xiao Ru was very aggrieved: "How about, let me come out?"

    Yu Li, Yan Que, and Yin Li responded in unison: "No."

    Xiao Ru: "..."

    Xiao Huo followed Yan Que's hand, looking cute and pleasant .

    "Mother beast, mother beast! Look!" Xiaohuo seemed to have discovered something, and his voice was elated!

    Xiao Ru couldn't stand it anymore.