Chapter 331-340

Lu Qi clutched her body that was hurt by the shock, and rolled and crawled out of the cave!

    Very blurry light.

    The expression on Bai Yan's face is dark and unclear...

    That sentence: "Bai Yan, long time no see." It has been lingering!

    It suddenly turned into a beast shape, "Roar~" a low roar

    , very threatening in this dark night!

    Xiao Ru is practicing until dawn.

    Xiao Ru attributed the spiritual energy to his dantian, and when the spiritual energy gathered, Xiao Ru felt an ethereal feeling in his whole person.

    After breakfast, Yin Li said: "Yin Qiang is back, I have to go to the father beast."

    Xiao Ru is not familiar with the character network of the main city of Yin Snake: "Who is Yin Qiang?"

    "My second uncle ." Yin Li's vertical pupils flashed vigilance: "If you meet him in the future, be careful."

    Yin Qiang is the most greedy and lustful, but he has not yet married, if Xiaoru is stared at, although they are guarding , but, just in case...

    "Don't worry, I'm not a master who will be slaughtered by others." If you were really brave enough to hit her on the head...

    Xiao Ru's eyes flashed darkly.

    The corners of his lips were slightly lifted, and his face was very confident and arrogant.

    "Don't be sloppy, do you remember?"

    Why is this snake nagging like a mother these days?

    Xiao Ru: "Remember, remember!"

    Xiao Ru stood up on tiptoe and put a sip on the corner of Yin Li's lips: "Come on!"

    She has been planning to stay in this cave for the past few days to practice, spiritual formation, witchcraft ...

    Only when the strength is strong can we have the confidence to walk and the capital to be provocative.

    Xiao Ru is well aware of this truth!

    Yin Li: "...you're in such a hurry to chase me?" What should he do if he suddenly doesn't want to go out?

    The snake that suddenly sticks to people...

    Xiao Ru: "It's better for me to cultivate if you leave, darling, hurry up if you want to leave!"

    Yin Li was not satisfied with this statement.

    How can he be lighter than cultivation?

    "You stay here, the air is full of your breath, the ears are full of your voice, and the mind is full of your appearance, so how can I cultivate?" Xiao Ru seemed to be distressed and seemed to complain, but it was true Let this sullen snake give a sweet.

    His little one!

    It's really loving and hard...

    Yin Li was teased by Xiao Ru's love words that came from his mouth... He was very, very hard...

    "You..." Xiao Ru noticed, his forehead jumped and pushed him out of the cave. : "Hurry up and roll!"

    Sure enough, it's a beast!

    Bestiality is hard to change!

    Yan Que turned out of the kitchen and went to Xiao Ru's room.