Chapter 246-255

The big branch was chopped off and fell behind Yan Que!

    Lan Jing's heart tightened for a while, and the sound of heavy rain covered the panic in his steps.

    The Neil River was flooded, and the roaring sound was not heard, and the turbulent river lay in front of Yanque.

    The person in his arms was breathing weakly, Yan Que tightened his hands, he must wait for me.

    The little fox waved its tail: "I'll carry the mother beast over!"

    Yan Que didn't say a word.

    No one knows the depth of the Neil River... The river is still flowing backwards...

    "Woooooo~"

    "Boom!" A loud thunder sounded in the sky!

    Such weather, flying, will only be more dangerous!

    Suddenly, a huge wave broke out in the river!

    The overwhelming swept away! A raging black light! Like the big mouth of the devil, it will devour everything!

    Yan Que didn't think about it, he turned into a beast, grabbed the little fox with his claws, spread his huge wings and rushed up!

    However, the water is coming too hard!

    At the moment of take-off, huge waves flooded over! Thunder shook! A big tree was split, and the two beasts were smashed into the huge waves!

    Lan Jing was about to split and jumped up: "Little female!"

    With a thud, she jumped into the turbulent river!

    Lan Jing paddled hard over there! Just, can't catch up!

    "Boom!" The

    rain is getting heavier!

    Yan Que's wings were injured by the giant tree, and the hand that hugged Xiao Ru became weaker and weaker!

    Don't... Yan Que's eyes are so red that blood is dripping! I want to tighten my arms and encircle the little man who can't move at all, but the tissue nerves are injured! Arms are getting looser!

    "Little fox! Take Xiao Ru!" A huge wave rushed over and Xiao Ru was swept away from Yanque!

    The river is rushing back up the mountain! Xiao Ru rushes farther and farther!

    Yan Que's eyes are red! Grit your teeth, kick your legs to row over!

    The little fox's water ability is barely, he choked a few sips of water and desperately rowed towards Xiao Ru!

    The night was dark, "Crack~Crack!"

    With the boost of a huge wave, the little fox finally arrived at Xiao Ru's side.

    Xiao Ru was pulled over by her wet tail, "Mother beast! Mother beast!" The little fox burst into tears.

    The person who usually laughs and talks to Yan Yan, who protects the short and arrogant, is now pale and bloodless, and his lips are white and slightly open.

    I just went up and down in the water, I don't know how much water I poured into it...

    Mother beast... Mother beast!

    The huge figure of the little fox suddenly became smaller uncontrollably at this time!

    With another puff, he turned into a fragile pink doll!