Chapter 166-75

There are many beasts on the way, and there are too many unsafe factors in the forest at night. Yin Li and others decided to go to a nearby tribe to live there.

    There was a torch in front of her, and Xiao Ru was a little surprised. You must know that the Fire Feather Tribe was still in a state of fear of fire before she came, and it was only now that they started to use fire on a large scale.

    "This is an ape tribe." Yan Que gave Xiao Ru a popular science, "Ape people's brains are the best, but they are not as united as other races." Otherwise, in this beast world, they would be a big overlord.

    Yin Li and his party took Xiao Ru to the gate of the tribe and were stopped.

    What the ape-man was holding turned out to be a spear of C. Although it was not an iron weapon, it was extremely sharp.

    It's smart.

    Yan Que was the best at dealing with, "We have females, would you like to stay in the ape clan for one night?"

    The ape clan man put his eyes on Xiao Ru, and was amazed for a moment, and greed flashed across his eyes.

    The ape man looked reluctantly: "For the sake of the females, come in."

    Xiao Ru felt a little disgusted in her heart. The ape man looked at her and made her want to do it!

    Yin Li calmly pushed her into his arms, and the little fox flashed its paws at the ape, as if ready to attack at any time.

    The ape clan spit in his heart, but Xiao Ru was lustful in his heart.

    That figure...the taste must be delicious.

    I'm obsessed with it, this is where I stand up.

    All the males present looked cold, and the ape man was shocked by the sudden chill and wilted all of a sudden.

    A very simple cave with a strange and unpleasant smell.

    Xiao Ru frowned and covered his nose.

    The ape clan said casually: "You guys can stay here tonight!"

    Before leaving, he glanced at Xiao Ru again, staring straight at the plump chest.

    Xiao Ruxiang kicked his life in the past, but now he is on other people's territory and can't cause trouble.

    Xiao Ru clenched his fists and shouted to the males who were cleaning up the cave: "Don't clean up, I will sleep outside the cave tonight." If

    you continue to clean up, you don't need to sleep anymore, not to mention, the smell is also unclean. of.

    The males came over obediently, and Yin centrifugal felt sorry for her, "You are wronged."

    Xiao Ru patted him, her arrogant appearance made people want to beat her little ass.

    Xiao Ru brought a lot of beef jerky made by himself as dry food on the road. Tonight, let's eat beef jerky to pamper his stomach.

    Originally, Yin Li and the others only had to eat once a day. Since they followed Xiao Ru, they started to eat three meals a day, but the weight was only divided into three meals to eat.

    Xiao Ru divided the beef jerky and ate it around the raised fire.

    Suddenly there was some movement by the dark lacquered haystack, Xiao Ru got up and was about to walk over, but Yin Li grabbed her and took the lead.