Chapter 301-310

Xiao Ru looked at himself, and then looked at his master.

    A small sigh.

    Master is a god, how can she and other mortals be able to compare?

    Yu Li suddenly raised his eyes to look at her, Xiao Ru felt embarrassed to peep at the bag, so he hurriedly lowered his head and drank the soup obediently.

    When Yan Que saw it, his fiery red eyes rolled, but he said nothing.

    ...

    After Yin Li and Bai Yan had a little contact, they found that... Bai Yan... there are indeed some problems...

    Yin Li made an excuse to leave and wanted to go back, and Emperor Lang agreed.

    It was just that Yin Li had just left on the front foot, and Lu Qi's back foot had followed suit under the pretext of getting dressed.

    Seeing the slender and cold figure in front of her, Lu Qi fluttered her hair and put down a few strands of rabbit fur on her chest.

    "Ouch~" Lu Qi fell to the ground, gasping for breath.

    Yin Li took a step and looked back.

    Lu Qi had a bitter look on her face, "It hurts..."

    Mai-colored skin and a sexy body are extremely maddening to males, Lu Qi is very confident in herself.

    But she didn't expect Yin Li to glance at her directly, then turned to leave!

    Lu Qi called out, "Can the young city master help me, I can't get up."

    Lu Qi's voice was not soft and flattering, but rather embarrassed and embarrassed.

    His cheeks were a little crimson, and he looked shy.

    Yin Li frowned.

    The visitor is a guest. If you don't help, the impact on the main city will definitely be bad. There is no one around here. Even if he wants to find someone to help Na Luqi, there is no way.

    Yin Li's figure approached, and a hand was stretched out to her.

    Lucy smiled gratefully at him and raised her hand.

    Acting in an orderly manner, without overstepping, Yin Li's brows eased a little.

    Lu Qi: "Thank you." With the fall, the only shield on her chest swayed with the wind, and the spring light on her chest was looming.

    After Yin Li waited for him to stand still, he stopped.

    "I'm leaving first." His tone was cold.

    "That...I don't have an animal skin coat...Can the young city lord take me to the Silver Snake Clan to get one?"

    Lu Qi crossed her arms, looking like she was frozen, her voice pitiful and cautious.

    Yin Li pursed his lips.

    "You go straight ahead, and you need one when you get to the guard."

    Lu Qi looked embarrassed: "But... my foot is twisted, and I can't walk..."

    Yin Li looked at her ankle, and it was really swollen. Blue and purple, twisted.

    "You are here waiting for me to instruct the guards to bring the animal skin coat over, and then send you to the residence."

    Yin Li always maintained an attitude of staying away.