Chapter 206-215

"In such a hurry, I can't even take care of eating!" Even sarcastically.

    Then, I heard footsteps leaving.

    Xiao Ru pulled away his hand and left Yin Li for a distance, with a serious face: "Be serious!"

    Yin Li looked aggrieved: "It... doesn't listen to me..."

    Xiao Ru glanced at the tall tent below , I felt a little guilty: "It'll be fine in a while..."

    Yin Li looked at her resentfully: "You help me solve it..."

    Damn! How does she solve it? !

    Xiao Ru spread out his hands, and the dagger appeared in his hand, "Cut it to save trouble!"

    Yin jumped in a heartbeat and quickly snatched the dagger from Xiao Ru's hand, "A little female, it's not good to play with this kind of thing! "

    How could he be so violent as Xiaoru, he would use a knife if he disagreed!

    The dagger was raised above his head by Yin Li, and Xiao Ru was not tall enough to reach it.

    "Give me back!"

    "It needs your help..." Yin Li was calm.

    Xiao Ru gritted his teeth: "How can you help?!"

    Yin Li smiled: "Just like that just now..."

    Just like that... just like that?

    Yin Li's other free hand held Xiao Ru's small hand, Xiao Ru immediately understood...

    Look at Yin Li's posture, if you don't deal with him, then you won't let you go, Xiao Ru took a deep breath and said, No matter how intimate things have been done, what are you afraid of?

    Those who don't have real knives and real guns should be grateful!

    Yin Li released her hand and gave Xiao Ru a look, let's do it!

    Xiao Ru closed his eyes and didn't dare to look at Yinli. He stretched out his hand and felt a little blind. First, he felt the firm abdominal muscles, and the small hand stayed for a while, and it felt very good...

    "Xiao Ru, you're playing with fire..." Xiao Ru's charming voice stopped, and the back of his hand touched the hot object, and it jumped a few times.

    Xiao Ru heard Yin Li take a deep breath, and said with a bit of forbearance: "Come on."

    Xiao Ru originally closed her eyes tightly, but when she heard Yin Li's tone, she suddenly wanted to see what the status of the snake is now...

    I rely on... ... This is full of spring, and abstinence and other things no longer exist, okay? !

    "I'm in heat?"

    The thing in my hand jumped a few times... um... it's in heat.

    Yin Li gritted his teeth: "Come on, otherwise, I'll eat you directly later!"

    Xiao Ru smirked, twiddled with the gloves, Yin Li's face relaxed slightly, Xiao Ru was funny With a pinch, he kept his attention on Yin Li's face, Yin Li groaned and glared at Xiao Ru, "Hurry up... hurry up..."

    During the process of speaking, the villain tugged again, and Yin Li snorted. It's no use talking.

    Sitting down on the wooden bed, he grabbed Xiao Ru's hand, spread his legs, and the size that couldn't be ignored jumped and rose to purple...