Chapter 261-270

"Xiao Ru, how are you?" Xiao Ru's face suddenly paled in the middle of the journey! Yan Que was frightened.

    Xiao Ru took the hands of the two of them and said, "I'm fine."

    Xiao Ru swallowed the sweetness that was about to come out again, and pulled out a smile: "Hold me back, it was so cool to play Xiao San just now, I don't have the strength to walk now." The

    next moment, Xiao Ru was hugged horizontally, in the standard princess hug position, Xiao Ru felt a little more comfortable.

    With his arms around Yan Que's neck, his head was buried in Yan Que's arms, and when he closed his eyes, Yin Li looked icy.

    Heart aches badly.

    The corners of Xiao Ru's eyes were a little wet, and she cried.

    However, there was only a small tear, and Yan Que didn't notice it.

    Yan Que was afraid that Xiao Ru might have something to do, so he walked quickly and quickly, but fortunately, although Xiao Huo was small, his speed was not slow.

    Hurrying back to the cave, Yan Que put her on the animal skin, "Isn't there really any discomfort?"

    Xiao Ru rolled her eyes angrily, "I'm not a porcelain doll, I'll be weak after being a junior. Are you ready ?"

    Xiao Ru pursed her lips and said, "I'm hungry..."

    "There is still porridge, I'll serve it for you." Yan Que patted Xiao Ru's head, got up and went to the stove.

    When he left, he put out the fire, and the porridge was already cold, so it was impossible for Yan Que to let Xiao Ru eat cold.

    Reheat the fire again.

    Xiao Huo brought the porridge from Yan Que's hand.

    "I can be hot!" The little hand held the bowl and sneered, the little hand glowed red, and after a while, the porridge in the wooden bowl was steaming.

    Xiao Ru opened his eyes wide, and Yan Que was also surprised.

    And this operation?

    "Mother beast, come and drink." Xiaohuo smiled sweetly.

    "Next time the mother beast encounters three, let Xiaohuo fight! Burn her to death!"

    Xiao Ru took a mouthful of porridge: "Okay." It's really nice to have a warm-hearted baby by her side...

    "Mother beast..." Xiaohuo pulled Xiao Ru's arm, motioning her to look at the hole.

    "What's wrong?" Xiao Ruyi looked up but saw Yin Li at the entrance of the cave, his heart stagnates, pursed his lips, and stopped talking.

    Yin Li came over and crouched beside Xiao Ru, "Xiao Ru..."

    "Well." Xiao Ru replied in a low voice.

    Xiaohuo wisely walked away and went to Yanque.

    Yin Li touched Xiao Ru's forehead to test the temperature.

    "You and Yan Que form a partner... I have no objection."

    Fortunately, there was no excessive temperature, and Yinxin breathed a sigh of relief.

    Xiao Ru raised his head, "Didn't you...?"

    Yin Li shook his head, pinching her face, feeling distressed and pity, "You are too good, I can't protect you alone, even if I want to possess you alone, I can't do it. Here you go ..."