Chapter 71-75

It was a stream, and a herd of rhinos were drinking by the stream.

    The number of these rhinos is huge, but they are shocked by Yin Li and Yan Que, and they cannot rebel.

    Xiao Ru didn't wait for Yin Li's instructions, and then jumped onto the back of a rhinoceros on the edge, grabbed the horn, and used the spiritual power of his body for pure hand-to-hand combat.

    Xiao Ru's intervention caused the entire rhino herd to panic, and they soon rushed towards Xiao Ru. Yin Li and Yan Que shot at the right time. The powerful coercion made these beasts instinctively afraid and did not dare to act rashly.

    Xiao Rufa aggressively attacked the rhino with his elbow, his small body appearing and disappearing in the group of rhinos.

    From time to time, the painful roar of a rhino could be heard, and Bai Yan was startled behind him.

    The abilities of the five-star soul beast are excellent in all aspects. Although they are far away, they can still clearly see Xiao Ru rushing into the group of rhinos. There is such an urge in his heart to pull the little female who is courting death back.

    Unexpectedly, the little female was extremely athletic, not weaker than the male.

    The surrounding rhino herds were controlled by Yin Li and Yan Que, but they would inevitably move around a bit. At this time, Bai Yan's heart fell unconscious with Shen Shifu's small body.

    It didn't take long for the rhino that was fighting with the little female to collapse!

    Bai Yan was shocked and surprised that this little female is really unusual!

    Bai Yan shook his head, but the black shadow he had been staring at moved.

    Bai Yan frowned tightly, not making a sound when he walked with his paws with flesh pads.

    After Xiao Ru finished fighting a rhinoceros, he attacked the next one without stopping.

    Yin Li and Yan Que had a tacit understanding and let go of the rhinoceros Xiao Ru liked.

    However, Xiao Ru shouted, "Put two out!"

    Yin Li and Yan Que both looked at each other, and then released one more.

    The two rhinos dashed towards Xiao Ru in a frenzy, Xiao Ru's eyes widened, stepping on the back of the rhino on the right and jumping into the air, the two beasts were amazed by their handsome skills!

    The tied blue silk threw an arc at the moment of turning over and flying into the air. At that moment, Xiao Ru's whole person's aura changed.

    It became convincing enough to believe that the two-headed wild beast in front of her could not cause her harm!

    The survival instinct of the two rhinos colliding made Xiao Ru have to temporarily avoid the edge. With a support of his hands, his elbows surrounded the spiritual force and hit the head of the rhino under him. Taking advantage of the rhino's momentary daze, he pushed it towards the rhino with all his strength. Another rhino came over, the rhino couldn't stop and knocked over the shield that Xiao Ru had withdrawn from!

    Xiao Ru took advantage of the situation, and his technique was neat and tidy.

    Yin Li Yanque was stunned, she had never seen a female capable of doing this...

    Xiao Ru was extremely comfortable. After the two rhinos were dealt with, she let three rhinos go and challenged herself. What surprised her the most was, This method really works!