Opening Up

"...just how many people live here?" Steve said rubbing his head seeing the massive company.

A boy sat next to Alcina with parted straight black hair, golden eyes, a complexion of an olive skin tone, a white suit that distinguished him as the son of Alcina with a dazzling large height of 6 feet, a possible age of 12, and held a dignified pose of elegance. A spitting image of Dimitrescu it seems.

"Oh we have a person here. How intriguing I must say." The boy smiled at Steve. "Do tell me about yourself sir."

"My name is Steve. Steve Burnside." He held out his hand across the table.

The boy leaned over the table and shook Steve's hand while he introduced himself.

"Alexander, Alexander Lee Dimitrescu."

"You should have seen him 5 weeks ago when he was such a small little guy. He had to spend many lessons from my wife despite his protests when he came of age." (F/N) joked.

"A son of mine should understand the art of forging words like silver." Alcina spoke in confidence.

"Honestly you two." Alexander shook his head. "Don't trouble our guest with your triffles."

The others laughed along with the bitter moment and Steve took the chance to observe the others.

Two children next were beside each other. Twins that resembled Bela each were eating their meal at the same moment each acting as a mirror to the other. The only difference between the two twins was that their nails were painted one of the same color reflecting opposite on their hands. One hand was black on the right hand and the other twin's left hand was black. They both were girls and looked much younger as if they were 7 years old. The same head tattoo was engraved on their arms unlike their mother which was on her forehead.

"Are you coming to our show sir?" They both spoke to Steve in unison. "It would be most delightful."

"Oh I uh... wait you all have a show too?" He asked.

"Oh yes. My daughters are speaking of our band performance tomorrow." Bela gestured with her fork. " Daniela brought up the idea we should perform some music in our castle for everyone. Since mother was already once in a band we should be getting instruction of how to do so correctly." She bit into a piece of meat.

"Quite a lovely time I will admit. My voice carried us for as long as we remained together in my band." Alcina boasted drinking her wine. "I even had an opportunity to go to much greater heights."

"Grandmother's voice really is such a soothing thing to hear I must say." Marianne agreed.

An interesting bunch that was for sure. Steve thought to himself how their peculiar styles and mannerisms were different upon seeing that (F/N) was the only one that seemed to be somewhat normal while the rest looked like something out of a horror movie.

The final child he saw beside Daniela was a quiet girl that had pale lips, sparkling blue eyes, luscious crimson hair, and distinguishing features like (F/N) face structure. She only ate her food in silence, but had an expressive attitude on her face. It seemed as if she didn't need words to express herself when she smiled brightly at her mother. She seemed to be close to a 11 year old based on Steve's guess. It wasn't until he heard a voice in his head that tickled his ears that suprised him.

"He has the same hair color we do mother." She turned her eyes to him then back to Daniela.

Steve looked around confused until he heard the soft voice again.

"I kinda wanna mess with him a little. His reactions are funny."

"Don't frighten him Ly. He's unaware of our abilities and your father doesn't want him to be messed with sadly." Daniela spoke to her daughter. "Do it on the sly if you can." She nudged her with a smirk.