Advantage

The ringing from the cries of rage echoed in such a catastrophic force upon the walls. The only two who remained silent from shock was Marianne and Lysithea. Marianne felt a guilt overtake her very core as she choked back sobs seeing her brother's body reveal half crystallized remains and the other half showing his human side. His heart still thumped, but barely. Lysithea's cries for drown out as a buzz filled Marianne's ear. She only could curl up against the wall at the undeniable truth before here. Alcina broke free from the wall and fell to the ground making the structure crumble at her feet.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!"

Razor sharp nails pierced from her fingers as she slashed at the men holding her son's body leaving a puddle of blood to form from their bodies staining his cheeks and shoulders. Gunfire erupted barely breaking through her skin as she shielded her eyes. She covered close to the bodies of the soldiers and released a fistful of insects she hid within her wrists and set them to work. The men shouted out as the flies dug into their eyes. With their frantic careless movements the weapons erupted all over with the stray bullets piercing each of their arms and dropping them to the ground. The screams stopped as Hunk watched the soldiers and took a break for it. Alcina hurled a body towards him suprising him as he stepped back to dodge.

"YOU!!! DON'T DARE ESCAPE MY WRATH!!!"

Unswayed by her threat, Hunk merely continued his sprint to safety with Alcina storming behind. The glass shattered from above as the daughters landed to the ground. The daughters came at him in a alarming swarm leaving a few beside Alexander. Their glares focused on Hunk leaving him cornered. With each footstep, their fury grew at the man. Weighing his options Hunk cut back his tongue.

"Fine..." Hunk sighed. "I'll make you a deal."

"A deal?!" The daughters cried out.

They all marched forward gripping his body in the swarm to hoist him against the wall. He could choke from the pressure, but he still insisted on trying to buy time.

"I'll-- hrk! Make you a deal!"

None of them listened as they slammed him against the wall.

"We have no time to listen to such a filthy act of self preservation. Why should we make this deal?"

"Because I... can end them-- urgh! As I planned from the very-- BEGINNING!!!"

They set him down as he coughed out from the release. Heisenberg fell down the shattered wall using his hand to slide against the grooves. His descent was fast, but when he landed he suffered no injury amazing himself only to hear a bundle of pops occur in his ankles. He watched events fold silentlyvas it were a show.

"Explain fast before we change our mind."

Hunk took a second to collect himself before standing up.

"There's hundreds of files within this facility... They contain your information, the previous captives, and another of your kind."

"Another of our kind..?" Daniela asked.

"A child. Made by Miranda before her demise back when she worked alongside the ones behind all this."

"This manfilth is lying!" Alcina marched over.

"Kill me then. I will die free than be their puppet anymore." Hunk spat to the ground.

Lysithea and Marianne held onto Alexander's hand ignoring the conversation only focusing on feeling the empty grasp of his hand.

"Sister... he's barely here. He's not gone." Lysithea spoke.

Marianne quickly felt her ear on his chest listening to the weak heartbeat. She was confused as to why she couldn't sense it earlier.

"There's a chance! I can atone!!!"