Split Apart

The plan was simple for the castle denizens. First was exposure, after that was submission through fear, next was target and kill the commander, send a message to the higher ups behind the scenes, and celebrate the end of foolish assassination attempts against House Dimitrescu.

"Do tell us Mother." Lună and Soare asked Bela.

"Of what?"

"Who is our Uncle Heisenberg?"

"He's... like a family relative you hardly see who plans to keep to himself." Bela shook her hand up and down a little. "Want to meet him properly?"

"Lună?" Soare asked.

"Soare?" Lună turned to her sister.

They nodded together and unlinked their hands with each and into Bela's. Bela led them through the corridors until finally spotting Heisenberg with (F/N) and Marianne.

"Ah, there's one of them and..." Heisenberg cast his eyes down to the children staring at him intently. "...and more kids."

"Uncle." Lună said.

"Heisenberg." Soare said.

"We humbly greet and are pleased to meet you." They both spoke.

"...er, right. Nice to meet you tots. I need a word with your father real quick."

Heisenberg tugged (F/N) a little farther awya and spoke.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"What?" (F/N) asked.

"How many mongrels do you have in this fancy ass castle??"

"Lună, Soare, Lysithea, Marianne, Alexander, and Dorian. Why is there something wrong?"

His lack of humor and serious tone made Heisenberg sigh.

"Why do you have so many? I can't stand kids."

"Sounds like a personal problem buddy. Just greet them like a normal person and don't give them any shit please. I have to go continue our plan so do me a favor and don't act like a whiny bitch."

With that last word he dissapeared leaving a frustrated Karl to clench his hammer.

"Goddamnit... kid's got some nerve." He grumbled.

"Uncle Heisenberg?"

Marianne tapped his shoulder making him jolt.

"What?!"

"Come meet your Nieces and Nephews."

"They're not my-"

He got dragged by a delighted Marianne and Bela as he could only grit and bare it.

"Ah. Sister. Who's this gentleman?" Alexander asked.

Heisenberg muttered under his breath.

"You gotta be kidding me..."

"This is our Uncle Heisenberg. He has come a long way and wishes to meet us all. Don't you?"

"Yeah yeah. Good to meet you kid. You're almost as tall as your mother."

"A pleasure to meet more family." Alexander shook his hand eagerly. "Though I must it's suprising to meet you in person rather than listen to stories my mother spoke about regarding you."

"Did she now?" Heisenberg felt a twitch.

"I disregarded them as exaggerations. A distinguished man wielding such craftsmanship isn't much of an eyesore as my mother would think, but rather a unique one."