A new threat

"You disappoint me (F/N) (L/N)."

The shade didn't have a visible face, but by the tone it was angered.

"Were you expecting me to follow your orders and threaten me by using my child as leverage?!" (F/N) spat with venom. "I'm done with you and your manipulative shit."

"It's such a shame honestly." The shade transformed into Miranda. "Unlike this woman you actually didn't use me for anything of your own volition. You LET me even strike a deal."

"Get to the damn point and kill me if you're just gonna kill me."

"All in due time." She snapped her fingers bringing (F/N) to a scene of Donna clinging to Dorian as she heard the loud gunshots followed by screams of agony.

"Steve Run!" Marianne shouted and her and Steve sprinted across the castle narrowly missing gunfire.

"Big brother are you ok?" Lysithea asked Alexander as he held onto his bandaged leg.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Just give me a moment Argh."

"What is this?"

"Whatever that thing is. It looks like it hurt me. I hardly ever get hurt and yet there's a first time for everything." Alexander bit his inner mouth as he felt the bullet push out more.

Miranda's form rubbed a hand against (F/N)'s shoulder and trailed to his face.

"You left to see me while they are being bombarded by uninvited guests." It laughed evily. "And here I thought you were a family-"

A dark blade ripped open from his palm as he impaled it right through Miranda's jugular. She coughed and couldn't speak, but could only gaze at the rage within (F/N)'s eyes as he shoved the blade further to open the hole wider. Her hand trying to hurt him, but he merely brushed it aside.

"I've had enough of this bullshit. Don't waste my time you monster."

It attempted to speak, but blood spurted out it's mouth.

"Cat got your tongue?" (F/N) ripped away the blade and let it sink back within his palm. "At least that will shut you up for a while."

A laugh echoed behind him and the shade formed into a nude form of Donna.

"Guess not."

"Can you kill that which you love?"

"You're not her or any of them. Do not insult me by imitating their bodies." (F/N) swiped his hand for the head to come clean off in one swift motion. "I think I'm finally figuring you out. You're not gonna kill me. Wanna know why?"

The head rolled over the side with a smirk.

"Why? Do enlighten me lover boy."

"You kill me and no one will come to you. You'll be all alone again, dormat and unfeeling. A void of nothingness with no link to the outside." (F/N) smiled. "No one will acknowledge your pathetic existence or humor you if you kill me. Miranda knew this and now I know."

The head's smirk faded and was replaced with a scowl.

"So you figured it out have you?"

"Quite so, I'll be leaving now." (F/N) snapped a finger erasing the illusion.

"Wait stop! STO-"

The scene shifted back to him placing his hand upon the giant parasite. He pulled back his hand and laughed before impaling the massive creature with black spikes from within the ground. A roar echoed out that would have deafened any other human. (F/N) felt a knot within his chest as coughed in his hand and continued to impale spike after spike despite blood coming from his nose and mouth.