CHAPTER 4

Twenty minutes ago.

On the extension Lincoln, Qi Jinran just closed the computer and pressed between the eyebrows, and Qi Donghui's video call was sent.

"Grandpa, is something wrong?"

"Returning to Wancheng? Hurry up and pick up Xiaoyuan, and book the marriage tonight."

Qi Jinran's eyes were bloodshot because he had been discussing plans with the B city government for days and nights. He leaned sleepily on the pillow, changed the position of his left leg, and said indifferently, "Let's talk about it in a few days."

"That won't work. The sooner you can do this, the better. I heard that Xiaoyuan had a boyfriend who had been with him for three years. He just broke up in the past two days. If they continue to grind, what if they get back together again?"

Qi Jinran twitched the corners of his mouth: "Don't worry, no."

"What, you know again?" Qi Donghui seemed to hear something unusual, and his tone was teasing.

Qi Jinran frowned, and was about to speak when the assistant's air-conditioning sounded in his ear. He glanced to the side suspiciously.

"Is something wrong?"

Zhuang Jie looked like he was hesitating to say anything. After struggling for a few seconds, he turned the screen of his phone over.

"Mr. Qi, I just saw it on the forum of T University..."

Qi Jinran caught a glimpse of the title, "Damn it! The ex and the incumbent meet again!" His brows wrinkled, his thin lips pursed, and he instructed the driver: "Turn around and go to T University."

He couldn't control how this guy was ashamed before, but now he is impulsive, and what he loses is their Qi family's face.

"That's right, hurry up and pick up the person, and have dinner together at night!" Qi Donghui heard the voice on the other end of the phone, and smiled with satisfaction.

...

As soon as he got in the car, Qi Jinran released Wen Yuan's wrist and looked at Zhuang Jie.

"Disinfectant wipes."

Zhuang Jie was stunned for a second, then took out a pack of alcohol wipes from the dark compartment under the seat and handed it to Qi Jinran.

Wen Yuan was originally held by Qi Jinran's hand before, and his heart was still a little throbbing, but now seeing Qi Jinran wiping his fingers over and over with a disinfectant tissue, the whole portrait was suddenly soaked with cold water.

Sure enough, he shouldn't have any illusions about Qi Jinran.

"Your palms are sweaty, so wipe them too."

Qi Jinran threw the tissue into his arms.

Wen Yuan's face was flushed red. He was naturally prone to sweating, and his body temperature was higher than ordinary people, always like a small stove. Now that Qi Jinran said that, he didn't dare to lift his head, and desperately wiped his palm with a wet towel.

"That...Mr. Wen, our boss Qi is a little bit clean, don't mind..." Zhuang Jie looked at the awkward atmosphere in the car and tried to clear the siege.

"I want you to talk more." Qi Jinran rolled his eyes at him.

Wen Yuan lowered his head to adjust his thoughts, then raised his head again, his expression had returned to normal.

"I understand, Mr. Qi, thank you for today's matter, I can go home by myself, I don't need you to send it."