CHAPTER 27

In the second half of the night, Wen Yuan was awakened by thirst.

He was naked, and he didn't know where his pajamas had gone. He wanted to get out of bed to find water, so he had to grab a piece of clothing and put it on. Qi Jinran was sleeping soundly beside him. He didn't want to disturb him, so he got out of bed secretly, and found a bottle of mineral water in the small refrigerator beside the bookcase by the dim moonlight coming in through the window.

I just opened the bottle cap of the mineral water, and when I was about to drink it, the bedside lamp turned on with a snap. Qi Jinran sleepily leaned on the pillow and looked at him puzzled.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm thirsty and want to drink water." Wen Yuan was embarrassed. He still woke Jin Ran.

"you..."

Qi Jinran wanted to say something, but after seeing his appearance, a strange light flashed in his black eyes.

Wen Yuan was wearing his light-colored shirt loosely on his body, his long, straight legs were exposed like that, no shoes were on, and he stepped on the carpet barefoot.

"Don't drink ice, there are room temperature ones on the bookcase." Qi Jinran's voice was hoarse.

"Oh oh."

Wen Yuan put the bottle of ice mineral water back, and sure enough he found normal-temperature mineral water on the bookcase. He drank half the bottle in one go, only to feel that the thirst in his throat was completely satisfied.

"Sorry for waking you up."

Wen Yuan returned to the bed, looking a little guilty.

"nothing."

Wen Yuan got into the quilt, only to realize that he was still wearing Qi Jinran's shirt, his face suddenly turned red, just as he was about to unbutton and take it off, Qi Jinran suddenly leaned over and looked at him with dark, lustful eyes.

"Don't take it off."

Soon, Wen Yuan understood what he meant. Qi Jinran turned off the bedside lamp, put it on him again, pressed the back of his neck, and kissed him down from his ear... After a while, the shirt on his body became wrinkled, and its original shape could no longer be seen. .

All night indulgence/love.

When Wen Yuan got up, his legs were shaking.

The wolf/borrow in the room has not been cleaned up, clothes and socks are scattered on the ground, and the faint smell still lingers in the air. Wen Yuan was sitting on the head of the bed, thinking of some details of last night, he was so ashamed that he almost smoked.

He just woke up in the middle of the night and drank a bottle of water, but he didn't expect Jin Ran to press him again... and he was even crazier than the previous two times.

Is it because he was wearing his shirt?

While Wen Yuan was thinking wildly, the bathroom door slammed open, Qi Jinran leaned on a cane, changed into a new suit, and walked out from inside.

"I asked for a leave for you. You don't have to go to the on-site class today, just watch the recorded class video."

Qi Jinran lowered her head and tied her cufflinks.

"Sister Xue will come to clean up here later, you can go to the next door to rest first."

Wen Yuan is worried that he can't go to class in this state, because it takes several hours for a baking station, and his waist will definitely not be able to bear it. Unexpectedly, Qi Jinran has already asked for leave for him.