CHAPTER 52

Lin Jiabin waited at the hotel for a day, but did not wait for Zhou Ke to come back. He was a little flustered and called the other party, but was reminded by the mechanical electronic female voice that the other end was turned off.

"Jiabin, Jinran told me just now that Xiaoke has returned to his hometown. He personally arranged for someone to send it back." His wife came over.

"What? She went back without saying a word, and didn't even say hello to me? This white-eyed wolf!" Lin Jiabing was very angry, and the good pieces suddenly left the chessboard, and he was particularly unhappy.

"Jiabin, I didn't tell you that Jin Ran is going to get married tomorrow, and you asked Zhou Ke to go... Isn't that absurd."

His wife persuaded him earnestly.

"Besides, Jin Ran and the others are doing well now, and they have nothing to do with us. You forgot that when Jin Ran's parents died, you saw Qi's stock price drop and the company was in turmoil, so you immediately terminated the relationship with Qi's. All the cooperation, saying that people are hot potatoes, you don't want to care at all. And you yourself have to take the old man to go abroad. "

"Now it's very wrong for us to be cheeky to ask Jinran! How dare you make such a ridiculous idea?"

"What do you know as a woman? I naturally have a sense of these things, and I don't need you to take care of them." Lin Jiabin was very irritable.

Since the company's operating conditions have deteriorated day by day in the past few years, and the financial report has worsened, Lin Jiabin's temperament has also changed greatly, and he is particularly impatient with his wife who has been married for decades.

"Dad, why did you quarrel with my mother again? After finally returning to China, can't we be at peace?" Lin Wei heard the quarrel and walked in from outside.

Mrs. Lin's eyes were slightly red as she looked at her daughter and pressed her heart.

"Xiaowei, go for a walk with your mother. Mom's chest is a little tight."

"Dad, look at you, you have to be angry with my mother to be reconciled, right?" Lin Wei bit her lip and helped Mrs. Lin out.

At this time, Lynch also walked in. He has been very keen to observe things around him since he was a child. Last night, Zhou Ke had an upset stomach. It was originally a minor illness. It was enough to ask the housekeeper to bring some medicine. Unexpectedly, his father had to call Qi Jinran and let the other party come to take care of Zhou in person. Can. He could hear it clearly next to him, and at that time he vaguely felt that something was wrong.

"Dad, tell me the truth, what did you want to do when you brought Cousin Zhou Ke back?"

Looking at his son's distrustful eyes, Lin Jiabin only felt extremely aggrieved.

"Who chewed on your ears? Was it Wen Yuan?"

"My sister-in-law didn't say anything bad about you, I guessed it myself." Looking at Lin Jiabin's dodging eyes, Lin Qi further verified his guess. His face became extremely disappointed, and he looked at Lin Jiabin in disbelief.

"Dad, how could you do such a thing! We came back to China to attend Brother Jin Ran's wedding. Are you worthy of your uncle and aunt for doing such a dirty thing? What would happen if they had a spirit under the spring? miss?"

"How did you talk? I'm not for your future with Lin Wei! Who do you think your dad is helping?" Lin Jiabin was embarrassed when his own son exposed his hypocrisy, but instead became angry.

"Besides, marrying two men is an outrageous thing, and I don't know what's going on in this world! I also think for your cousin. If he has such a good condition, it would be a pity if he doesn't have blood."