CHAPTER 10

Wen Yuan's eyes swept across the audience under the stage, and for a second, he thought he had an illusion and saw Qi Jinran.

That guy will show up here? Impossible to think about.

"Wen Yuan, it's time to step down."

A staff member behind him reminded him.

Wen Yuan quickly reacted, and finally bowed to the audience, and stepped off the stage with a bouquet of flowers in a scream.

At the end of the final group photo, Wen Yuan's face froze from laughter. He greeted everyone in the band one by one, and went back to the lounge to remove his makeup.

The performers had already left, and there was no one in the lounge. Wen Yuan went to the bathroom to wash his face, and took off the gold powder and sequins on his head. When he looked up, he found that there were more figures behind him.

In the half-length mirror, Zhou Yunqing in a white suit looked at him quietly.

Wen Yuan's appearance on the stage just now reminded Zhou Yunqing of many things in the past. At this time last year, Wen Yuan was willing to be his foil, standing in the corner with his guitar in his arms, while he played in the center of the stage, and when he occasionally played a note, he would look at him with a smile.

All unspeakable love is in the eyes of the meeting.

It's just that he ruined it all with his own hands.

Even when the boy he loved left him, he still dazzled, even more so than before. He looked at him from the audience, unable to look away.

"What's up?"

Wen Yuan stared at him impatiently.

"Wen Yuan, I—"

Zhou Yunqing was about to say something when a voice interrupted him.

"Xiaoyuan, why are you here?"

Seeing the person coming, Wen Yuan's eyes showed surprise. Why did Qi Jinran come? Don't make a special trip to see him perform?

Just when Wen Yuan felt that he was daydreaming, the tall and handsome man took a step closer and held his hand.

"Wear so little, is it cold?"

Zhou Yunqing's face turned pale. After seeing Qi Jin in the cafeteria that time, he never appeared in T University again. He always thought that Qi Jinran didn't care about Wen Yuan very much, but he didn't expect him to appear here again today.

"It's okay... how are you..."

Wen Yuan was led out by him. In the corridor, Zhuang Jie held a large bouquet of red roses and handed it to Qi Jinran with a smile.

Qi Jinran gave it to Wen Yuan easily.

Wen Yuan held the large bouquet of roses in one hand, blinked his eyes, and looked at Qi Jinran gratefully.

Brother, you have done too much in this play!

Qi Jinran regarded Zhou Yunqing as nothing the whole time. He led Wen Yuan into the lounge and watched him pack up.

There were also several performers in the lounge who were removing their makeup. Seeing this scene, they all showed expressions of surprise and envy.

Zhou Yunqing was so ignored for the first time in his life, he walked up to Qi Jinran with anger in his heart.

Qi Jinran is better than herself everywhere, but she is disabled and lacks a leg. If he hadn't asked Yang Mo, he wouldn't have seen it now.

With a mocking gaze, he glanced at Qi Jinran's right leg, which looked no different from ordinary people, and Zhou Yunqing said with a smile, "It's so cold, Mr. Qi came here, is it still convenient for his legs and feet?"