CHAPTER 45

Inside the black velvet box is a gleaming silver diamond ring.

Wen Yuan looked at the diamond ring with a huge shock and surprise in his eyes.

"Jin Ran, haven't you given me a ring before? Why are you still buying one now?"

"The ring before was an engagement ring, and today I'm giving you a wedding ring. I've never proposed to you for so long. Today is an official proposal."

After Qi Jinran said that, she knelt down on one knee and looked up at Wen Yuan in the wheelchair.

"Xiaoyuan, this is the first time I formally ask you, are you willing to be my partner?"

The man's eyes are firm and bright, fiery and shining. Wen Yuan looked into his eyes and could clearly feel the endless passion and love under those deep eyes. Huge joy and excitement filled his chest, and Wen Yuan's hand trembled slightly when he took the ring.

"Of course I would."

Qi Jinran was ecstatic, almost speechless, he put the wedding ring on Wen Yuan and hugged him hard.

"Xiaoyuan, thank you."

"It should be me thanking you." Wen Yuan touched his cheek and couldn't help kissing the corner of his mouth. Qi Jinran's black eyes were even deeper, he couldn't restrain his joy and kissed the boy's lips excitedly.

The two were hugging each other, and when they kissed so hard, footsteps suddenly sounded behind them.

Yu Heng coughed twice and stopped behind the glass door.

Wen Yuan saw Yu Heng first, and quickly pushed Qi Jinran away.

"You kid, it turns out that you are here to propose marriage, am I disturbing you?" Yu Heng's face was full of narrow smiles.

Qi Jinran stood up slowly, "Don't bother, you will still be the officiant at that time."

Yu Heng was suddenly unhappy, "I don't want to be the officiant. I'm so young and handsome, I should be the best man."

"Little sister-in-law, don't you think so?" Yu Heng looked at Wen Yuan.

"Yes, but President Yu has a lot of time and is busy with official business. We may not be able to afford such an expensive best man." Wen Yuan teased him.

Yu Heng laughed, "Don't worry, I will be the best man for you, I won't charge you."

Wen Yuan suddenly remembered something, looked at Qi Jinran, and said, "Let's invite Luo Haozin then."

When they made the wedding invitation last time, they were not familiar with Luo Haozin, so they did not send the invitation to Luo Haozin. Now that Yu Heng is obsessed with Luo Haozin, Wen Yuan also has the heart to push him.

"You guys really think about me." Yu Heng couldn't help laughing and crying.

"Anyway, the wedding has been postponed, don't worry, we still have a lot of time to plan slowly." Qi Jinran pushed his wheelchair inside.

In the living room, he saw Wen Yuan's parents. Ye Xia saw a shiny diamond ring on Wen Yuan's ring finger, and couldn't help but said in surprise, "Xiao Yuan, what is your ring?"

"Jin Ran bought it for me. This is a wedding ring."

Ye Xia understood all at once. Qi Jinran and Wen Yuan obtained the certificate hastily before, and she still regrets it now. Unexpectedly, Qi Jinran proposed to Wen Yuan again and bought a new ring, which completely relieved her.

"Jin Ran, why aren't any of my grandparents' relatives here?" After greeting the uncle in the living room, Wen Yuan looked at Qi Jinran in surprise, and couldn't help asking the question that had been buried in his heart.