CHAPTER 56

Feeling the heat behind him, Wen Yuan's cheeks flushed red, and he curled up uncomfortably.

"Don't dare to move." The boy said weakly.

He wasn't cured yet, and Qi Jinran wouldn't touch him, but only hugged his waist and kissed him again, and then he couldn't put it down and held him in his arms.

Wen Yuan was afraid that his right leg couldn't bear it, so he got up after sitting for a while.

He took the cold medicine, and after watching Qi Jinran's office for a while, he felt a little drowsy, and went to the lounge inside to rest.

He slept until noon, when Qi Jinran came in and woke him up and asked him to get up for lunch.

"Song Guanghai and the others set up a dinner party, I'll take you there with me."

Wen Yuan was in a daze, his hair was a little messy and frizzy like a puppy, Qi Jinran couldn't help rubbing his head and kissing him on the forehead again.

"You won't have any other activities after dinner, right?" Wen Yuan asked him, raising his head.

"It's just playing cards with them, there are no other activities. It's not tired at all. If you don't want to go, I can accompany you directly home."

"Since everyone has invited us, let's go."

Wen Yuan yawned, sat up from the bed, half-closed his eyes, and let the man help him button his shirt.

Qi Jinran has always had a dignified and cold image in the company. It is estimated that no one would have imagined that in the office lounge, he would be so gentle and considerate to help another person button his clothes.

Song Guanghai and the others made an appointment in the Green Ting's box.

When Qi Jinran showed up with Wen Yuan, all the people in the box had already arrived. Seeing the two of them show up, Song Guanghai laughed and teased.

"Jin Ran, you're really a strict wife right now. If your wife doesn't come, you won't come, right?"

Qi Jinran smiled without saying a word, letting the people in the box laugh.

Anyone with eyes can see that Qi Jinran and Wen Yuan are now a pair of honey and oil, and no one can separate them. I think it was rumored in the circles that the two were a commercial marriage, and it didn't take long, maybe they would leave after a year and a half.

"Xiaoyuan has been ill for the past two days and is not feeling well, so she will stop drinking later."

Qi Jinran has spoken, and Song Guanghai can't let anyone bring him wine anymore. He replaced the wine with fruit juice, and held a glass beside Wen Yuan's hand.

"Sister-in-law, it's really embarrassing for you to come here with an illness. I'll toast you with juice instead of wine."

"It's nothing, I'm bored at home anyway." Wen Yuan smiled and clinked glasses with him.

Now he also knows most of the people in Qi Jinran's circle, and he is not lonely at the dinner table, and there are still people who can talk to him.

After dinner, a group of people moved to the box upstairs to play cards. Wen Yuan seldom played cards, not very good at it, so Qi Jinran taught him hand by hand.

Gradually, Wen Yuan also found his hand, and the cards he drew became better and better, and he won several games one after another.

Song Guanghai couldn't stand it any longer, "How can you two play together as a husband and wife? Jin Ran, you are not allowed to teach Wen Yuan any more. You are the best player in our circle, so you are cheating."