CHAPTER 51

Qi Jinran glanced at the direction of the study room, and there was a hint of gloom in her eyes, "It's nothing, you don't have to worry, I just have some differences with my uncle."

"Well, it's fine. I just received a call from my grandfather, saying that he has arranged a box in Emgrand, and then we will bring my uncle and the others to eat together."

Wen Yuan was talking, and Lin Jiabin also came out of the study. He glanced at Qi Jinran, and there was a smell of hating iron for not turning into steel.

"Uncle, take a rest later, let's go have dinner, my parents and grandpa are here." Wen Yuan smiled and looked at Lin Jiabin.

Lin Jiabin smoked a cigarette in the room and hummed coldly.

Zhou Ke came over and whispered, "Uncle, otherwise... I'd better go back to my house."

"You haven't eaten yet, what are you doing in such a hurry?" Lin Jiabin was full of irritability.

"Yeah, Miss Zhou, you came all the way from abroad, take a good rest first, don't rush home." Wen Yuan smiled and looked at Zhou Ke.

Zhou Ke looked at Wen Yuan, a trace of something flashed across Qingli's face, and his black eyes drooped.

Lin Jiabin was smoking a cigarette, suddenly remembered something, took out a string of jade bracelets from his clothes pocket and handed it to Zhou Ke, "Xiao Ke, this is your little aunt's relic, you can take it to Jin Ran and speak smartly, Did you hear me."

Zhou Ke took the bracelet and hummed softly. Qi Jinran was not in the room, she probably went to the corridor next to her, and while Wen Yuan was talking to her cousin, she looked around and found a tall and handsome man standing at the end of the corridor smoking a cigarette.

The girl clutched the bracelet and walked to the man nervously.

In fact, she saw Qi Jinran once when she was very young, at the funeral of Qi Jinran's father and mother. At that time, the boy was only ten years old, his face was pale and gloomy, sitting in a wheelchair, looking at the people who came to express condolences without saying a word. The man now is no longer the weak and gloomy appearance she remembered, but has become so beautiful and noble that she hardly dares to look directly.

Originally, her uncle told her that she was unwilling, but her father owed a huge amount of gambling debts outside, and relatives had borrowed it. Now no one can help their family, only this distant uncle lend a helping hand, She decided to try it anyway. Now, after seeing the man's appearance, Zhou Ke's original nervousness has faded a lot, and there is even a secret expectation in his heart.

If she is with such a provocative man, even if she has no name or distinction, as long as she can ensure that the family is safe, she seems to be willing. She knows that her three views are not right, but her family is in a downturn, and she can't do anything if she is forced to this step.

"Cousin." She tried to show a smile, holding the bracelet in her slender hands and handing it to Qi Jinran.

"This is what my uncle asked me to give to you. It's a relic from my little aunt before her death. I guess I didn't see it when I was sorting it out before, so keep it."

When Qi Jinran heard his words, she stopped smoking and picked up the bracelet. In my impression, my mother seems to be particularly fond of jade bracelets, and my father once bought him a whole box of jadeite jewelry. Those clothes and jewelry were piled up in the utility room. He hadn't looked at them for many years. He didn't expect that there was a bracelet left behind by his uncle.

"Excuse me." The coldness in Qi Jinran's eyes receded slightly.

"I'm going to trouble my cousin in the future." Zhou Ke knew what Lin Jiabin meant by asking her to send the bracelet, and the other party just wanted her to have a good relationship with the man.