CHAPTER 12

In the spacious and bright office, Zhou Yunqing looked at the screen of his mobile phone, which was still unresponsive, and there was a trace of sadness in his eyes.

The glass door was pushed open, and his new agent sat down opposite him, smiling and handing him a plan.

"This is a series of projects tailored by the company for you next, you can see."

Zhou Yunqing browsed at a glance, without any fluctuations in his heart.

He still remembered how Qi Jinran coldly threatened him in the backstage lounge that night. In the eyes of that noble and arrogant man, he was as contemptible as an ant.

He also remembered the sense of frustration and powerlessness in his chest when he heard his classmates from the School of Economics and Management say that Wen Yuan seemed to be engaged and wore a valuable ring on his hand.

When he broke up with Yang Mo, he didn't feel any discomfort, but felt relieved. Yang Mo cried and smashed everything in the room on him, calling him a scumbag, and he endured it silently.

He had long noticed that when Yang Mo was with him, he secretly chatted with other people on the Internet.

The only person he loved and still loves now is Wen Yuan.

Even if he doesn't belong to him now, he still has to find a way to get him back.

"Yun Qing?" Seeing that he didn't speak for a while, the agent thought he saw something wrong.

"Any questions?"

Zhou Yunqing retracted his thoughts and raised his head, with a bright smile on Qing Jun's face.

"No, I'm very satisfied with this plan."

After taking the final professional course, Wen Yuan received a call from home.

Ye Xia's tone was earnest, telling him to take Qi Jinran back to her "mother's house" for dinner on Saturday.

During this time, he was busy preparing for the exam, and Wen Yuan seldom returned to Shuixieju, and had no contact with Qi Jinran. If it wasn't for Ye Xia's reminder, Wen Yuan would have almost forgotten that he still has a fiancé.

After leaving home for so long, Wen Yuan really wanted to go back and stay for one night, but he took Qi Jinran with him... Will the latter agree?

He could remember that when Qi Jinran met his parents for the first time, his attitude was not enthusiastic, and he probably thought that his family had surpassed them.

Returning to Shuixieju in the evening, Wen Yuan knocked on the study door nervously and told Qi Jinran about it.

To his surprise, Qi Jinran agreed.

Wen Yuan was overjoyed, turned around and wanted to go back to pack up, but was stopped by Qi Jinran again.

"Where's your ring?"

Wen Yuan let out an "ah", and then he came to his senses and pulled open the collar of his shirt.

"Sometimes it's inconvenient for me to wear it for pastry, so I found a necklace and hung it around my neck. I didn't lose it."

Qi Jinran saw his exposed honey-colored collarbone, looked away uncomfortably, and made a light "um".

The next day, Qi Jinran asked Zhuang Jie to buy a bunch of expensive gifts, which filled the trunk of Bentley Mulsanne.

After getting out of the car, Wen Yuan couldn't lift it with both hands, so he called the nanny and driver at home for help, and finally brought all the gifts in.