CHAPTER 11

Wen Yuan: !

Qi Jinran would actually admit the relationship between the two in public?

Ji Hong: !

What did he just hear, he must have auditory hallucinations! Didn't Wen Yuan have just been with Qi Jinran for a while, why did he become a fiancé so quickly?

When several girls heard Qi Jinran's answer, their faces burst into smiles. They looked at Wen Yuan and then at Qi Jinran.

"Senior Wen, is it true?"

Wen Yuan stiffened his neck and made a light "um".

"Oh my god, I'm so happy with these two handsome guys!"

"Ahhhh! This must be a dream!"

The girls covered their faces, all smiles, and returned to their seats in a trance.

Wen Yuan's heart turned violent, but in front of so many people, he couldn't ask Qi Jinran, so he lowered his head and sent him a text message.

Wen Yuan: Is this possible?

Within two seconds, Qi Jinran replied to him: Open relationship, Zhou Yunqing should not pester you anymore.

It was because of this.

Wen Yuan was silent for a few seconds, then replied: Thank you.

"Wen Yuan, when did you and Mr. Qi get engaged?" Ji Hong couldn't hold back, and was eager to ask why.

"Such a big thing, you don't tell your brothers!"

"Just a few days ago... I'm sorry." Wen Yuan smiled awkwardly.

"Fuck, this progress is too fast, faster than riding a rocket!"

"Then since you are engaged, have you exchanged any token of love?" Ji Hong is straight-minded and will say whatever comes to his mind.

Seeing Wen Yuan's face stiffened, the boss hurriedly stepped on Ji Hong under the table.

"The saury is going to be cold, so hurry up and eat it!"

Before Wen Yuan could speak, the man beside him spoke first.

"Almost forgot."

Wen Yuan looked at him suspiciously.

Qi Jinran got up and walked to the side, and made a phone call.

Not long after, Zhuang Jie hurried over with a black box in his hand.

"Boss, here it is."

Qi Jinran took the box and sent it to Wen Yuan, as casually as giving Wen Yuan a book.

"The ring I ordered before arrived just in time today. Try to see if it fits."

The black velvet gift box popped open, revealing two radiant silver rings. Under Wen Yuan's shocked gaze, he picked up the ring on the left, took out the disposable chopsticks in Wen Yuan's hand, and put the ring on for him.

"Do you like it?" His black eyes drooped slightly.

Wen Yuan looked at the ring on the ring finger of his left hand, it fit perfectly, as if it was tailor-made for him. Thinking of that day Qi Jinran suddenly took him to the mall and asked him to leave his fingerprints, Wen Yuan immediately understood everything.

It turned out that he was so conscientious and caring even when dealing with his marriage partner.

"Well, it's beautiful." Wen Yuan really liked the design of this ring, and the inlaid patterns on it were very unique.