EXTRA 1

This is the third year that Wen Yuan and Qi Jinran have been together.

Wen Yuan came out of the dessert shop, greeted the staff, and went to the underground parking lot to pick up the car and prepare to go home. He had just buckled his seat belt when suddenly he heard a faint chirping of a kitten somewhere.

The scream was heart-wrenching, and he couldn't bear to hear it, so he had to unbuckle his seat belt and get out of the car, following the source of the sound, to find the figure of the kitten. Unfortunately, he looked around the car next to him and found no kitten in any corner. The cat's meow came again, and he seemed to feel it. He lay on the ground in the parking lot to look under the car, and finally saw the orange kitten stuck in the seam of the BMW tire.

Wen Yuan rescued the kitten, which seemed to be less than two months old, from the bottom of the car. The kitten was seriously dehydrated and could not care to show him its paws, and lay sickly on his palm. Wen Yuan first took the cat to the nearest pet store. The pet doctor checked the kitten and said that it was no big problem, just extreme malnutrition and lack of water, infusion, and some goat milk powder.

"Handsome guy, why don't you take this kitten back to raise it," the pet doctor said eagerly after examining the kitten. He has already adopted a lot of stray animals, and Wen Yuan is enthusiastic when he sees it. It would be great if he could bring this poor little milk cat back to raise him and give him a home.

Wen Yuan's eyes lit up, but he didn't know what to think, with a slightly embarrassed look on his face, "My family is quite big, but if you have cats, the person in my family may not agree."

Qi Jinran has a moderate habit of cleanliness. Although he has improved a lot with him, Qi Jinran does not catch a cold when it comes to pets. Even if he passes by a pet store, he will not take a second look. Wen Yuan was afraid that bringing the kitten back would make the man unhappy.

"Well, please help the kitten find a kind owner, and I can pay him all the expenses for his stay here, okay?"

Wen Yuan touched the kitten's thin body. I can't bear it in my heart. In fact, he has always wanted to keep a pet. When he saw stray cats and dogs on the road at school, he would feed them. The stray cats in the school also like him very much, but he doesn't live alone now, so he can't just care about what he wants. He himself still had to consider Jin Ran's feelings.

"Also, we will help him find a kind master."

The pet doctor smiled and nodded, and was about to carry the kitten into the pet cabinet inside, when suddenly, the little orange cat struggled violently, jumping from his palm to Wen Yuan's arms, and the little paw just grabbed it Wen Yuan's shirt made a loud and reluctant cry in his throat.

Seeing the small fluffy orange nest on his chest, Wen Yuan's heart was about to melt. He quickly supported the little orange cat's **** with his palm and patted it on the head.

He lowered his head to meet the slightly hazy eyes of the kitten.

"Little guy, do you miss me? Do you want to go home with me?"

The little milk cat rubbed against his palm, let out a low cry, and even turned over to reveal its belly.

Wen Yuan's heart was so soft that he put the kitten in his shirt pocket and smiled at the doctor opposite.

"Forget it, don't find an owner for it. I'll take it home. You can make a list for me and I'll buy everything."

Half an hour later, Wen Yuan drove back to the villa with the cat litter box, cat food, and a pile of kitten toys, the thin orange cat he just picked up in his pocket.