CHAPTER 13

When Wen Yuan woke up, Qi Jinran was no longer on the bed.

He was not surprised at all. Qi Jinran, a workaholic, would definitely go to the company to work overtime even on weekends.

After washing up and going downstairs, Wen Chengmin and Ye Xia were already eating breakfast. Seeing his son's lazy appearance, Wen Chengmin put down the bun in his hand, and his tone was very disgusting.

"Look at Jin Ran, who got up early in the morning and went to the company. Look at you again, when did you get up!"

"Xiaoyuan isn't on winter vacation, why are you nagging him?" Ye Xia disagreed.

"What's wrong with the winter vacation? He's almost a senior, he doesn't have a character yet, so he won't go out to find something—"

"Dad, I've found an internship." Wen Yuan sat down at the dining table and took a sip of soy milk.

Wen Chengmin narrowed his eyes slightly: "What bakery are you going to?"

Wen Yuan shook his head: "Guan Peisheng, a top 500 foreign company, will report to the company the day after tomorrow."

During the exam preparation period, he was looking for an internship with Ji Hong. Anyway, there will be no classes next semester, so he is very leisurely, so he simply finds something to do for himself.

"So soon." Ye Xia's eyes suddenly showed distress, and she took a fried egg and put it in his bowl.

"Hurry up and eat more, then go to the company to work hard, don't be hungry and lose weight."

Wen Chengmin's expression improved a little, he raised his chin and pointed to the gift on the coffee table.

"This is the tea you gave to your grandfather Qi, remember to bring it back."

"Yes, Dad."

"Learn more from Jin Ran, especially in business management. If there is anything you don't understand, ask him for more advice. Dad will expect you to take over the company in the future."

Wen Yuan thought to himself that I had no interest in managing companies at all, so he still said "um" perfunctorily.

Wen Yuan rarely wore formal clothes on the day of reporting to a foreign company.

Qi Jinran watched him in a slim suit, walking down the spiral staircase and drinking coffee.

"What's wrong? Is it weird?"

Wen Yuan was not used to wearing formal clothes, and it was awkward how he looked in the mirror. Now that he saw Qi Jinran's strange face, he was even less confident.

"Why don't I just wear a casual jacket..." Wen Yuan turned around and wanted to go back to the room to change clothes.

"Need not."

Qi Jinran put down the mug and looked away from his face with some difficulty.

"On the first day of work, you should dress formally."

Wen Yuan nodded, straightened his neckline, went downstairs with his backpack, took two slices of bread from the dining table and stuffed it into his mouth, and said vaguely, "Then I'll go first, you can eat slowly."

The foreign company that Wen Yuan practiced for is a luxury group company called BV, which owns hotels, jewelry, perfumes, clothing and other businesses. BV's management trainee program includes a one-year rotation period, so after the induction and training at the company's headquarters, Wen Yuan went to the hotel lobby in the afternoon to officially start the rotation.