CHAPTER 38

Hearing Qi Jinran's words, Wen Yuan's face turned black, and he subconsciously denied, "I don't have any jealousy!"

Qi Jinran pinched his face for a while, and her tone became a little lost, "Really?"

He leaned back in his chair and said nothing.

As soon as the ball landed, Wen Yuan parked the car in the shade of a tree, turned to look at Qi Jinran, and said awkwardly, "Why do you care so much about whether I'm jealous?"

There is an answer that seems to be ready to come out in his heart, but he is still not sure, for fear that it is an empty joy.

"What do you think?" Qi Jinran looked at him quietly, her black eyes bottomless.

Wen Yuan pouted and said in distress, "I'm not a roundworm in your stomach, how do I know what you're thinking."

He could feel that Qi Jinran cared about him, maybe he liked him a little bit? As for how deeply he likes and cares, he doesn't know.

"Then how will you know?" Qi Jinran seemed to be a little confused. He sat closer to Wen Yuan, with one hand on the steering wheel. Staring at him without blinking.

"Why are you sitting so close to me?" Qi Jinran stared at Wen Yuan, nervous and expectant, and stuttered, "On the green... and Song Guanghai and the others watching..."

Qi Jinran didn't speak, just raised his hand and pressed the brim of his hat, suddenly lowered his head, pinched his chin, and kissed him on the mouth.

Wen Yuan was dumbfounded, and when he reacted, his cheeks flushed red.

In broad daylight, isn't he afraid that others will discuss it after seeing it?

"Now, do you know the answer?" Qi Jinran looked at him with a smile.

There was a "bang" in Wen Yuan's head, as if countless fireworks exploded at the nerve endings, and the huge joy and excitement spread all over his body in an instant. He seemed to be floating in the air, and the whole world became unreal in his eyes.

"Stupid?" Qi Jinran patted him on the head.

Wen Yuan looked at Qi Jinran's teasing eyes, and instantly understood his gaffe, and immediately regretted it.

Qi Jinran just admitted that he liked him indirectly. He didn't say any love words, and he didn't make a formal confession. What was he so excited about here? Or is it that he is used to Qi Jinran's indifference in the past, and now that a man treats him better, he is so happy that he wants to go to heaven?

Wen Yuan felt that he was too useless.

After thinking for a while, he restrained the raised corner of his mouth and said in a calm tone, "Not stupid. Song Guanghai is waiting for you, get out of the car and play ball."

"You're not my caddie?" Qi Jinran narrowed his eyes slightly.

"You don't lack a caddie like me." Wen Yuan couldn't help teasing him, "It's all over the hillside, you can choose whatever you want."

"They're not as caring as you are." Qi Jinran took out a wallet from his pocket, took out a gold card and waved it in front of him, "Be my exclusive caddie, with an hourly salary of 5,000, okay?"

Hearing this price, Wen Yuan's eyes suddenly lit up, "Really?"

"Um."

With a salary to take, Wen Yuan naturally followed Qi Jinran out of the car in a hurry. After really carrying the ball bag, Wen Yuan realized that the profession of caddie is not a vegetarian. Not only does he have to run around with the players, but he also helps them clean the stick, pass the stick, measure the yardage and so on. After a long time, he was so tired that the clothes on his back were wet.