CHAPTER 17

Seeing that Peng Qiu's eyes turned to him, Wen Yuan was almost two big.

He knew that there was nothing good about Yang Mo's appearance, but he could understand that Yang Mo was hostile to him. Why did this strange young man look at him with thorns in his eyes?

"If you two have nothing to do, I'll go first-"

"I haven't finished my order yet." Yang Mo interrupted him with a displeased face.

Wen Yuan had to give him another menu. When he bent over, the ring and necklace hanging around his neck was exposed, Peng Qiu could see it clearly, and his face suddenly paled.

Yang Mo ordered a bunch of desserts and drinks, and reluctantly returned the menu to Wen Yuan.

"Looks like those rumors are right."

He looked at Wen Yuan's clothes, and his tone was ironic: "Qi Jinran is not satisfied with this marriage, but only because of family pressure to get engaged to you. The ring is also for outsiders to see. Is that so?"

Wen Yuan's face changed, he didn't speak, and left with the menu.

Although Yang Mo was not a good person, most of what he said was true... Wen Yuan couldn't refute it.

Back at the bakery, Wen Yuan found that Ji Hong was also there, this guy was hiding in the corner to eat the abandoned cake embryo. He smiled helplessly and patted him from behind.

"Fuck, why are you walking without a sound?" Ji Hong hurriedly swallowed the rest of his mouth.

"Are you hungry at this point?" Wen Yuan looked helpless.

Ji Hong patted the cake residue in his hand, looked left and right with a guilty conscience, and adjusted his staff uniforms.

"I'm still growing, I can't help it."

"What's so delicious about the cake embryo, I'll make you a red bean toast later, you can take it back to the dormitory to eat."

Wen Yuan knew that Ji Hong's family was not good, so he would help him in his life intentionally or unintentionally, of course, on the premise of taking care of his self-esteem.

"Brother Wen, you're the best, I'll treat you to dinner when the salary is paid!"

"Don't wait for the salary, do me a favor today."

"How?" Ji Hong became interested.

fifteen minutes later.

Ji Hong scolded his plate and went to table 5.

"Two guests, your dessert."

With a stiff smile, he put the small cakes on the plate one by one on the table.

Yang Mo raised his eyebrows when he saw it was him.

"Where's Wen Yuan? Didn't he serve us before?" He emphasized the word "service".

Ji Hong resisted the urge to roll his eyes and smirked, "Wen Yuan is not feeling well, so I will serve the two of you."

Yang Mo doesn't buy his account.

"You were fine just now, why are you suddenly uncomfortable? Your clothes don't seem to be the same as his, or I'll ask your manager to see if Wen Yuan is—"

"Sorry, I'm a little late."

Wen Yuan strode over, took the tray from Ji Hong's hand, and smiled very kindly at Yang Mo.

"This is my colleague, just passing by, don't make it difficult for the two of you."

He patted Ji Hong on the shoulder and motioned for him to go first.