CHAPTER 47

Wen Yuan could clearly hear that there was a strong dissatisfaction in the man's tone.

"Aren't you watching the show? I didn't want to disturb you, so I didn't call you."

"No matter what I'm doing, you should call me as soon as you encounter anything, instead of asking for help from others." Qi Jinran paused, then added, "Especially the help of your ex-boyfriend."

Wen Yuan felt that he seemed to smell a vinegar smell, and even the air was sour. He smiled and looked at Qi Jinran.

"Jin Ran, don't worry, I really have nothing to do with Zhou Yunqing, he just saw me fall and gave me a hand. Well, it's my fault for not calling you, don't be angry, okay? ?"

Hearing his explanation, the man's gloomy face changed a little.

"What's the matter with the president of that music club? Why is he embarrassing you?" the man asked worriedly.

Wen Yuan was about to explain the cause and effect to him when the phone vibrated. He picked it up and saw that it was a text message from an unfamiliar number.

—Xiaoyuan, I have already solved Su Nian's matter for you. Don't worry, this person won't bother you again in the future.

Qi Jinran also saw the text message. Although it was an unfamiliar number, it could be seen from the tone of the sender that it was a message sent by Zhou Yunqing to Wen Yuan.

His handsome face suddenly became very gloomy, he couldn't help walking forward, grabbed Wen Yuan's mobile phone, blocked the number directly, and deleted the text message.

He was overwhelmed with anger and jealousy, not realizing how irrational the behavior was. Wen Yuan was taken aback by him, and when he reacted, the text message had disappeared from his inbox without a trace.

"Why did you delete it? I want to ask what's going on?" Wen Yuan's face was puzzled and a little sullen.

"Don't ask, Su Nian is the name of the president, I'll take care of her."

"You—" Wen Yuan was annoyed by him, he ignored Qi Jinran, picked up his mobile phone and dialed the vice president, and quickly understood what was going on.

It turned out that just after the backstage turmoil passed, Su Nian was exposed on the school's BBS. Su Nian not only has a boyfriend who is the student council president in T University, but also chats with people in the game and asks the boyfriend in the game to spend a lot of money to buy her equipment. I don't know who posted her game account and chat records. Those naked/naked/naked chat records became the most direct evidence, and she couldn't refute it at all.

Being exposed to her true colors, Su Nian had no face to stay in the music club, and took the initiative to resign. The student council president broke up with her that night, and the forum was full of scolding.

"Wen Yuan, I'm really relieved to see that post! This woman always thinks she's prettier than anyone else and looks down on her, but now she's been punished? I don't know who did it. of."

"She looks pure and beautiful. I thought she was a campus goddess, but she actually stepped on two boats in private. She really knows people and faces but not hearts." The vice president sighed.

"Wen Yuan, since he has quit the club, why don't you go back to the music club? We are still the same as before. The president is about to graduate, so he has resigned as president. You can come and be the president."

Wen Yuan listened quietly. When the vice president invited him, he hadn't thought of a word yet. When he was hesitating, suddenly his phone was taken away by the man again.