CHAPTER 50

"Since Mr. Qi has already drank, then we must accompany him, right? Come on, let's raise a glass to Mr. Qi!" Liu Ping said loudly.

The others agreed, clinking glasses and toasting with Qi Jinran.

As soon as Qi Jinran appeared, all the gossip about Wen Yuan was subsided, and those unwarranted conjectures and rumors were naturally not self-defeating.

Beerbelly looked at Qi Jinran's fair and handsome face, and was so depressed in his heart that he thought that Wen Yuan married a man just for business interests, but unexpectedly, the two behaved very closely. Moreover, during the banquet, Qi Jinran kept helping Wen Yuan to keep out the wine and food. Obviously, the two were not in a commercial marriage. Qi Jinran and Wen Yuan had real feelings.

"What are other people doing? Why don't you explain to me, what happened when you said you didn't fall in love in high school? Why did you lie to me!" The girlfriend beside him relentlessly asked him to explain.

"You didn't slept with someone in high school, right? You went to the woods with a girl! I thought you were so innocent." The girlfriend was so angry that the two were introduced by friends. Moreover, the person looks honest. When she was with her before, Beerbelly said that she had never been in a relationship, so she believed him wishful thinking. Unexpectedly, the man lied to her!

"What's wrong with a high school romance? You don't need to be so fussy about it, right?" Beer belly was a little irritable.

"How dare you say that I've never been in a relationship before, it's the first time with you, but now you actually tell me that you've talked before! Look at you, you should have talked about more than one, right? I'm like you What's the point of people who are full of lies together? Are you looking for guilt?" His girlfriend was so angry that she dropped the cup and left the box on the spot.

When the others heard the sound, they all turned to look at the beer belly. Feeling the gazes of other people laughing at or watching a good show, the beer belly turned red and white, and I just felt extremely ashamed.

His girlfriend is pure and beautiful. He originally brought it here to show off in front of his classmates, but he didn't expect that stealing chickens would not be worth the money.

"Pharaoh, don't you go after your girlfriend?" Liu Ping smiled and looked at the beer belly.

The beer belly is good-natured, and he doesn't want others to think that he is licking the dog chasing after women, so he stubbornly said, "What is there to chase, I have been accustomed to her all day long, and I am used to her troubles, and I don't know the good and the bad! It should be Let her know how good I am."

"Pharaoh, what you're saying now is light, don't really irritate your girlfriend, what should she do if she breaks up with you?"

"How is it possible to break up with me?" Beer Belly sneered. He works in a state-owned enterprise and has a stable organization. Although he does not look good and has an average figure, he feels very good about himself. His girlfriend was just a music teacher in a private elementary school. He felt that it was a great blessing for him to be attracted to him. How dare his girlfriend break up with him? Absolutely impossible!

Unexpectedly, as soon as he thought of it, the phone vibrated. Above is a text message from my girlfriend.

"I'm just outside the box. I heard everything you said. Let's break up."

Beer belly suddenly turned pale.

Seeing Beer Belly hurriedly chasing out, Wen Yuan smiled very relievedly.

That's what the wicked pays for.

It was late at night when I left the hotel. Qi Jinran drank too much wine, and her face was a little bit on the face. The white jade-like face had a faint rouge color, and even the roots of her ears were a little red. When he got into the car, Wen Yuan looked at his rare drunk state, and couldn't help pinching his face, "Why did you keep helping me stop drinking? I'll just drink with them myself", "I don't want them Get you drunk." Because Qi Jinran was drunk, her voice was particularly low, and her breath was warm with the smell of alcohol.