CHAPTER 63

Wen Yuan smiled, turned around and hugged the man's waist, leaning his head on his shoulder.

"If it weren't for the fact that I could come with you, the scenery would have no meaning to me."

The smile on Qi Jinran's face deepened, he hugged Wen Yuan's waist tightly, and kissed Wen Yuan's face gently in the warm breeze.

"Xiaoyuan, because you like it, this matter is meaningful to me. I will accompany you wherever you want to go in the future."

Wen Yuan nodded heavily, aware of the curious eyes from the tourists behind him, his face was a little red, and he stood aside.

"Okay, there are more and more people on the bridge, let's go down after reading it, and leave the seat to others."

After coming down from Neuschwanstein Castle, the two held hands and strolled around the town at the foot of the mountain. There are people swimming in the Swan Lake. The white swans in the center of the lake are leisurely passing by, and the green ripples are swaying in the water, which reflects the shape of the mountains.

Wen Yuan and Qi Jinran sat under the shade of a tree, Wen Yuan took off his shoes and socks, put his feet into the cool lake water, and tested the temperature.

"Jin Ran, this water is so comfortable. Take off your shoes and try it."

Qi Jinran was so worn out by him that he had no choice but to roll up his trousers and take off his leather shoes and socks. He was about to put his feet in, when suddenly a little girl swam over in the middle of the lake, and she saw a piece of Qi Jinran's rolled up trousers sticking out. The metal prosthesis opened his eyes in surprise.

"Mom, that person's legs are so strange." The little girl said in English.

The little girl's mother also swam over. When she saw Qi Jinran's metal prosthetic limb, she felt very sorry and scolded her daughter coldly.

"Charlotte, you can't stare at others like this, it's too rude." She went ashore, wrapped herself in a towel, brought her little daughter up, and apologized to Qi Jinran and Wen Yuan.

"I'm sorry, my daughter said it without thinking, and I'm so sorry to offend you."

The little girl was a little aggrieved, her big blue eyes blinked twice, and said sorry, but she still stared at Qi Jinran's right leg curiously.

Wen Yuan smiled, beckoned, and called the little girl to him.

"Do you know why this uncle's legs are like this?" he said in fluent English.

"Why?" The little girl was very curious.

Wen Yuan smiled, with a gentle light flashing in his eyes, "Because this uncle saved the world in his last life, his legs were made of metal, which is a gift from God. Ordinary people don't have this treatment. "

"Wow, that's so cool!" The little girl smiled and blinked, looking at Qi Jinran beside Wen Yuan with envy and surprise: "Uncle, can I touch your leg?"

Qi Jinran also had a faint smile in his eyes. He rolled up his trousers naturally and let the little girl touch his metal prosthetic limb.

"Uncle, you are super awesome, and I will be as cool as you in the future!" Before leaving, the little girl looked at Qi Jinran with glowing eyes.

"Okay, I hope to see that day, I believe you will do it."

Qi Jinran raised the corner of her mouth slightly and watched the little girl and her mother leave the lake.

After photographing the swans in the lake, Wen Yuan stood up and patted the grass clippings on his butt.