CHAPTER 18

Wen Yuan never thought that Qi Jinran would apologize to him.

Obviously he was cheeky and grabbed the legs of his trousers first...

"No, no, it's me who offended you. Doing that kind of thing to someone you don't like will definitely make you feel sick... I should apologize to you."

"Sorry for making you so embarrassed."

Wen Yuan's face was full of guilt.

Qi Jinran was silent for a few seconds, looking at the eucalyptus in the glass bottle on the table.

"I don't feel sick."

"Huh?" Wen Yuan looked at him in surprise.

Qi Jinran's pale face was slightly red, and her eyelashes were lowered uncomfortably.

"Let's eat, and I won't mention this in the future."

"Oh, good."

After dinner, the two returned to Shuixieju together.

Lying on the bed, Wen Yuan couldn't sleep.

A few nights ago, when Qi Jinran was away, his heart was empty, and he always felt that something was missing. Now that Qi Jinran was back, he realized that he was probably used to the presence of men, so he was so lost after not seeing him for a few days.

But it seems that it's not just a habit. Thinking of the man sleeping next to him, and seeing him when he wakes up tomorrow, Wen Yuan's heart is warm, and he feels relieved and happy like never before.

Wen Yuan felt that something was wrong.

He got out of bed, put on his pajamas, put on a coat, and went to the balcony.

After returning home, Qi Jinran went into the study to work. Wen Yuan actually wanted to talk to him, but it was terrifying to disturb him, so he held back.

Even if Qi Jinran was at home, the number of times the two met was pitiful. Wen Yuan didn't feel anything in the past, but recently it seems to be more and more unbearable.

He was so kind and caring to him in front of outsiders, why was he a completely different person when he got home?

What if his tenderness to himself wasn't a show...

Startled to realize what he was thinking, Wen Yuan widened his eyes and tapped his forehead hard.

Wen Xiaoyuan, are you crazy? This is a commercial marriage, you still signed a prenuptial agreement, how can you be interested in the marriage partner?

But...

In his mind, he ran through the bits and pieces of getting along with Qi Jinran these days, and he realized more and more clearly that Qi Jinran was only cold on the outside, but he was extraordinarily kind and gentle in his heart.

Such a good man, but God is so cruel to him...

stab.

Wen Yuan suddenly heard the sound of the glass door being pulled open.

He followed the source of the sound and found Qi Jinran standing there on the balcony next door.

The eyes of the two met, and it was a little unnatural.

"You... can't sleep either?" Wen Yuan saw that he was only wearing a thin nightgown and couldn't help but said, "You wear so little, what should I do if I catch a cold?"

"It's okay, I'll be in in a while."

Qi Jinran sat down on the rattan chair and glanced in Wenyuan's direction.