CHAPTER 25

The night on the island is gentle and tender.

For Wen Yuan, it was like being in the center of a storm.

His body was constantly bumping and heaving in the storm, and his thoughts gradually became scattered, allowing Qi Jinran to control everything.

There were times when he kicked uncontrollably and accidentally touched Qi Jinran's mutilated right leg. The strange touch was fleeting, and he didn't even have time to think about what it was like before he was caught up in a new round of madness.

By the time everything subsided, it was already midnight.

Wen Yuan fell on the bed, panting slightly.

He felt that Qi Jinran's skills seemed to have improved. Compared with the last time, the pain in his body was significantly lessened this time.

The strong masculine smell in the room lingered, mixed with the smell of incense, making people dizzy.

Qi Jinran put on the prosthesis, got out of bed, and opened a window.

Wen Yuan looked at his silhouette in the dark, the moonlight poured in and fell on his sculpted profile face, so beautiful that it was not like a mortal.

"Want to take a bath?"

Qi Jinran walked to the bed and turned on the night light.

"Well, I'll just go by myself."

Wen Yuan didn't want to trouble Qi Jinran, he got out of the quilt, quickly put on his pajamas and shorts, and went to the bathroom.

In the hazy water vapor, Wen Yuan looked at the hickey on his body, and the smile on the corner of his mouth couldn't stop.

The plan of pajamas Kaolin's Flower has already succeeded the first step!

Wen Xiaoyuan, you have to work hard! Don't be cowardly!

In two days, it will be Chinese New Year.

The housekeeper specially arranged the villa, pasted various Chinese-style window grilles and couplets, and hung red lanterns on the porch. The whole villa was filled with a festive atmosphere.

The afternoon before the new year, Wen Yuan and Ye Xia were in the kitchen preparing the fillings for dumplings.

Qi Jinran likes to eat dumplings stuffed with shepherd's purse and pork. Naturally, there is no such thing as shepherd's purse on the island. Wen Yuan specially asked her family to bring fresh shepherd's purse by air from the mainland.

Ye Xia looked at him sweating profusely from the stuffing, and joked: "Your dad likes to eat corn and pork stuffing, why don't you make more? Why do you just make stuffed shepherd's purse?"

Wen Yuan let out an "ah" and said ashamedly, "Then I'll make corn and pork in the next bowl."

"Okay, I still don't know what you're thinking."

Ye Xia rolled out the dumpling wrappers, approached Wen Yuan, and said softly, "Is it for Jin Ran?"

Wen Yuan lowered his eyes and said uncomfortably, "Yeah."

"Sure enough, this marriage, my heart goes to others, poor and humble old father and old mother."

"Mom..." Wen Yuan's face was helpless: "At the reunion dinner in the evening, I will cook everything you and Dad like to eat, okay?"

"Haha, I'm joking."

Ye Xia put down her rolling pin and scratched Wen Yuan's face lightly with her fingers.