CHAPTER 58

After Wen Yuan sent the text message, Zhang White didn't reply for a long time. He was not sure in his heart, and looked at Qi Jinran behind him, "Jinran, you said White... Would he care?"

"Whether you care, we'll find out when we return to Wancheng tomorrow."

"Well, when I get back to Wancheng, I have to discuss with White how to increase the passenger flow."

"You said earlier that the decoration style of the dessert shop opposite is very similar to yours?" the man asked him.

"Yes, but I haven't seen it yet. I'll go there tomorrow to taste what their store tastes like."

Qi Jinran's eyes were dark, and she put one hand around Wen Yuan's waist and touched his black hair.

"You take a few photos and send them to me. If the design style is very similar, we can sue them for infringement."

"Well, I'll do it tomorrow."

It only takes three hours to return to Wancheng from S City. As soon as he landed, Wen Yuan couldn't wait to go to the dessert shop. To his surprise, Xiaohui told him that the store manager took a leave of absence today and was not in the store.

Only the head chef and a few assistants were busy in the back kitchen. Since Wen Yuan came over that day and talked with the new head chef, the head chef didn't rush to leave, but just said to stay for a while. try.

But Wen Yuan also knew in his heart that this chef and Zhang White had different personalities, so he probably wouldn't be around for long, and he had to find the next one. If Chen Xingyu can come back, it would be the best. Chen Xingyu and Zhang White's baking skills are on the same level. If the two continue to cooperate, the business of the dessert shop will definitely be prosperous, but unfortunately...

Wen Yuan went to the shop opposite, and as soon as he walked in, he smelled the sweet and greasy fragrance. In addition to selling desserts, this store also sells coffee and various milk teas. The decoration style is the low-end version of their store.

Wen Yuan sat down on a booth and found that the plants in the store were all fake, and the flowers on the table were also fake flowers, and suddenly wanted to laugh.

No wonder, as soon as I entered, I smelled a faint plastic smell.

He ordered a few signature desserts, took them away, returned to his shop, and tried them with Xiaohui.

The cottage store also imitated their cheesecake, but the taste is far from their store. The taste of cheese is not strong, and the cake embryo is not soft enough. As for other desserts such as Black Forest Red Velvet, the cream used can be tasted as inferior vegetable cream. No wonder the price is so low.

"I'm going! This macaron is too hard, like a stone." Xiaohui took a bite of the blue macaron and put it down.

"Such unpalatable food, I don't know why business is so good." She looked indignant.

Wen Yuan glanced at the opposite side with a light expression.

"They have just opened, and there are various promotions, and the price is lower than ours. Customers will of course choose their home. Many people don't pay much attention to desserts, so it's normal that they can't taste good or bad."

Xiaohui was so angry that she emptied the macarons on the table into the trash can.

"It's just that bad money drives out good money, and the owner of the store opposite is too disgusting."

"That's how the market is. If a family is doing well, everyone wants to share the cake, which can easily lead to involution."

"By the way, did White say where did he go?" This Monday, there were very few customers in the store, so even if Zhang White was not there, the back kitchen was not too busy.