CHAPTER 19

Zhou Yunqing's handsome face twisted slightly.

The three words "fiance" are particularly harsh.

"Mr. Qi, you misunderstood me. I just saw an old friend and wanted to catch up with him."

Qi Jinran sneered.

"Reminiscing in a place like this? What do you think the media outside would write about if they were filmed?"

"I don't want to catch up with you either." Wen Yuan was held in the man's arms and did not forget to make up for the knife.

Zhou Yunqing's face was extremely bad.

He had already found out that Hengguang was going to hold a charity reception. Maybe Qi Jinran would bring Wen Yuan over. Su Lan, who happened to be invited, was the partner of his latest new movie. With Su Lan's influence, he also got the invitation. Letter, indeed I saw Wen Yuan here.

I just didn't expect that Wen Yuan would hate him so much now.

"Xiaoyuan, I know everything about you and Qi Jinran. You are just a commercial marriage, right? Because there is a problem with your uncle's company, you have no other choice, so you choose to get engaged to Qi Jinran."

"Xiaoyuan, I will soon become famous and make a lot of money. I can give you whatever Qi Jinran can give you. Come back to me, okay?"

Zhou Yunqing's tone was almost pleading.

After stepping into the entertainment industry, he saw all kinds of unspoken rules and intrigues for resources. Only then did he understand how precious that innocent campus romance was and how rare the missed person was.

Wen Yuan's chest heaved a few times, and was about to speak when Qi Jinran suddenly grabbed his hand and turned to Zhou Yunqing.

"What can you give him? Like just now, holding hands with other women in front of the media, chatting and laughing, playing on the scene, and then hoping he understands you?"

Wen Yuan was shocked and looked at Qi Jinran in disbelief.

How did he know what he was thinking?

"You've hurt him once, and I won't let you hurt him a second time."

Qi Jinran's voice was low and firm.

Wen Yuan leaned on his shoulder, feeling a little warm in his eyes.

How can this person be so good... Doesn't he know that he will take these words seriously?

"Qi Jinran, don't be so pretentious, aren't you also acting on the scene?"

Seeing Qi Jinran holding Wen Yuan in his arms, Zhou Yunqing was so jealous that he was about to go crazy, he looked at Qi Jinran coldly and sarcastically said, "I know he doesn't like this kind of situation, but I want to bring him here, don't I just want to Do it for others to see?"

"This is my family matter, Mr. Zhou doesn't seem qualified to judge, right?"

"What he likes and dislikes, I know better than you."

"you-"

"Jin Ran, let's go, stop arguing." There were media reporters squatting outside, Wen Yuan didn't want to make trouble again, just wanted to get out of here quickly.

"Um."

Qi Jinran lowered her eyelashes, suddenly noticed something, raised her hand, and wiped the corner of Wen Yuan's mouth with the pulp of her finger.

"There's cake residue."

"what?"

Wen Yuan felt ashamed, and subconsciously stuck out his tongue and licked it again. Just as he was about to ask Qi Jinran if he had cleaned it up, the man's unusually dark eyes were already looking at him.