CHAPTER 14

Zhang Jun stayed in the presidential suite for five days.

He was originally scheduled to stay in Wancheng for two days and leave after the meeting, but after meeting Wen Yuan, he thought it would be good to stay for a few more days.

As the CEO of an entertainment company, he has never been short of handsome men and beautiful women. But he was the first to be neither humble nor arrogant like Wen Yuan.

He has observed Wen Yuan's dress, the shoes are ordinary Oxford shoes, the price can't be seen, the watch in his hand is a few hundred dollars at best, and there is a unique ring and necklace hanging around his neck, but it is not set with diamonds, it is estimated that it is worth it. Not much money.

He searched Wen Yuan's family on the Internet again. It was said that his father was the boss of a foreign trade company, and he almost went bankrupt because of the broken capital chain. In short, his family background was not very good.

Zhang Jun kept Wen Yuan by his side for the past few days, and talked in front of him intentionally or unintentionally about his company, the dignitaries he had worked with, and the Rolex with drilled cuffs, but Wen Yuan didn't seem to feel anything.

Those black and white eyes are still clean and clear, and there is no yearning and envy in sight.

"Xiao Wen, have you eaten yet? Have afternoon tea with me later?"

Just as he was about to leave the shift, Wen Yuan was stopped by Zhang Jun again.

Wen Yuan's headache was very bad. Zhang Jun had to ask him to accompany him in everything he did these days, but the other party was a black diamond guest.

"Mr. Zhang, in fact, I'm already at the end of work—"

Seeing Zhang Jun's displeased expression, the manager on the side quickly pulled La Wenyuan's arm.

"Xiao Wen, if President Zhang asks you to go, go as far as you can, what are you babbling about!"

"Manager, but I-"

Wen Yuan wanted to argue, but felt it was unnecessary. He raised his head and forced a smile on his face.

"Mr. Zhang, wait a moment, I'll go to the bathroom."

As soon as he entered the bathroom, he sent Ji Hong a message.

Ji Hong: Damn, this old man doesn't want to **** you, right? 【Frightened】

Wen Yuan: Shouldn't it? He didn't do anything out of the ordinary except for me to accompany him every day.

Ji Hong: You know the shit, these rich and powerful old men are like this. They pretend to be polite and show their fox tails at any time.

Wen Yuan: Maybe people don't like men.

Ji Hong: Fart, I passed by that day and found that the way he looked at you was not right. In short, it was not a good thing. Funny] Wen Yuan: You are a straight man, but you know more about men than gays like me?

Ji Hong: I'm fascinated by it. In short, be careful yourself, and call me at any time if anything happens.

Wen Yuan: ok.

Wen Yuan is not worried about his own safety. He used to be the main force of the school basketball team. He is just as strong as Zhang Jun. Seeing that he is not strong enough, he will be afraid that the other party will be wrong to him?

Thinking of this, Wen Yuan had nothing to worry about, and accompany Zhang Jun to the tea restaurant generously.

Zhang Jun ordered a table of expensive desserts and drinks and looked at him with a smile.