CHAPTER 26

Back at Shuixieju, Wen Yuan found that Dr. Chen, whom he had seen last time, was also here.

Chen Zhiming came to do a routine check on Qi Jinran, and Wen Yuan was worried about Qi Jinran's body, so he sneaked behind the door to listen to the two of them talking.

"Have you had phantom limb pain recently?"

"It's okay, much better than before."

"Then I'll reduce the dose of the drug by half." Chen Zhiming lowered his head to record something on the medical record, and suddenly glanced at the door behind him.

"Actually, a good mood is also very important for the recovery of the body. I see that you are in a good mood recently."

"You're a surgeon, and you're still working as a psychiatrist?"

Chen Zhiming chuckled lightly and closed the medical records.

"I am both internal and external, and I understand everything. By the way, I will give you one last piece of advice. A proper **** life is of great help in relieving phantom limb pain."

He blinked, and before Qi Jinran's attack, he slipped out of the bedroom and bumped into Wen Yuan, whose cheeks were flushed.

"I'll take something... Pass..." Wen Yuan walked away hand in hand.

Chen Zhiming chuckled softly.

Wen Yuan returned to his room, thinking that he had been caught by Dr. Chen overhearing just now, and was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack to burrow in.

And just now Dr. Chen looked at him, as if he knew he was eavesdropping...

Wen Yuan took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down.

I don't know if Dr. Chen's last sentence is true or not.

When he was thinking about it, the door was suddenly knocked.

"Are you there?"

It was Qi Jinran's voice.

Wen Yuan quickly got up from his chair and went to open the door.

"What's up?"

He looked uncomfortable and didn't dare to meet Qi Jinran's gaze.

"The wedding invitations are ready, three styles, see which one you like."

Wen Yuan followed him to the living room, and found that the table was full of picture albums and design papers, and three gilded invitations were placed on the table, which made him dazzled.

"I think it's all pretty."

Wen Yuan picked up one invitation and touched it fondly, then picked up another.

"Do you want to invite a lot of people?"

"It's not too much. It's a family that has a good relationship with grandpa, and then there are relatives on your parents' side."

"Can I invite my classmates?"

"Well, you can just give the list to the designer."

"Great! I'll go tell Ji Hong right away!"

Wen Yuan took the invitation card and excitedly went to the bedroom to get his mobile phone, but was stopped by Qi Jinran again.

"Don't stay so late at school in the future."

"Huh?" Wen Yuan was puzzled.

Qi Jinran closed the wedding-themed album in her hand, her eyes deep.

"To prepare for the wedding, there will be many processes that we need to confirm. If you go home too late, it may delay the progress."