CHAPTER 34

Two days later, it was the day of the intramural basketball game at T University.

Wen Yuan changed into a black and white jersey, with a strong posture, and warmed up on the side of the court. Ji Hong held the schoolbag and clothes for him, and kept looking around in the crowd.

"Didn't your male **** come? Are you too busy?"

Wen Yuan kicked his legs, re-laced his basketball shoes, put on his wrist guards again, and looked around. He knew that Qi Jinran was busy with official business, and it was normal that he couldn't watch his basketball games, but he was still a little disappointed in his heart. After all, he will be a senior next semester. This is his last year on the school team. After leaving the school team, he will not have such a good opportunity to play big games.

"He probably has something to do, and it's fine if he doesn't come." Wen Yuan's eyes dimmed a little without seeing Qi Jinran's figure, but he was best at self-comfort, so he still tried his best to cheer up, high-five with his teammates, and cheer each other on.

The referee began to blow the whistle and put all the players in their places. Wen Yuan stood in his place, and before serving, he picked up the ring necklace around his neck and closed his eyes and kissed it. This unintentional action caused the female students outside the field to scream, and the banner with his name written in his hand kept waving.

"Wen Yuan, come on! You are the most handsome cub in the audience!"

"Mom cub loves you! Come on, Xiaoyuan!"

"Ahhhh, come on, husband!"

When Qi Jinran got out of the car, he happened to hear the phrase "Come on, husband". His handsome brows were slightly wrinkled, and he walked into the basketball court with doubts. At a glance, he saw the cheering object of everyone - the one on the court wearing a black and white jersey. Fitness shadow.

Wen Yuan caught the ball passed by his teammates, dodged the opponent's block from left and right, and at the same time looked at the loopholes in the right rear defense, made a fake move and quickly went around, raised his right hand slightly, took off with his legs, and aimed at the basket not far away—Bang ! A beautiful two-pointer holed up!

The outside was instantly boiling, and the screams were endless. Wen Yuan smiled, wiped his sweat with the hem of his jersey, and clapped his hands with his teammates. As soon as he turned back to his position, he found a tall and tall figure in the crowd.

Qi Jinran, dressed in a casual trench coat, stood outside the arena, staring at him with deep and beautiful eyes with a slight smile.

Seeing Qi Jinran appear, Wen Yuan only felt that the blood in his whole body seemed to boil in an instant. The whistle sounded in his ear, the referee started to serve, and the orange basketball just landed at the apex, Wen Yuan grabbed the basketball one step ahead of the opponent, and then he dribbled the ball to the side quickly, making a fake move to pass the ball. , Before the opponent could react, he squinted at the basket in the distance, raised his hands, and slammed his wrists hard.

With a bang, the basketball passed through the hoop again, and a thrilling and perfect three-pointer landed. Seeing this scene, the screams and cheers from the outside of the field instantly resounded, and the female classmates even had their eyes filled with love, waving the banners in their hands vigorously, wishing to break their throats.

"Ah, ah, Wen Yuan is so handsome! Husband, I want to give you a monkey!"

"Fuck, ah, ah, I'm dead!"

Qi Jinran stood there quietly, her ears seemed to automatically cut off all the noisy sounds, and she stared at the black and white figure as dazzling as a little sun on the field.