getting not-so professional help.

(just before the chapter starts. I have just heard what novelHD has been doing to stories on wattpad. I do not post stories on other sites, only Wattpad. If you see this or any of my other fanfics on other websites, they have stolen them. Please tell me if you find my stories on other sites. I am not currently convinced that I am being stolen from, but I just want to be sure.)

(Mark pov)

I walked back to my office and paced back and forth inside.

I suddenly snapped and grabbed my chair, tossing it and chipping the concrete wall.

I then laid down in my bed and cried, hugging my pillow like it was the last thing in the universe.

After I had finished my crying fit, I pulled out my phone and texted Dr. Buck.

"Amelia, are you busy?" I asked.

"No. What do you need?" She replied.

"Can you please come to my office?" I asked.

(Third person Pov)

Dr. Buck got up from her table and ran to     Mark's office as soon as she saw the text.

"Where is she going?" Asked Carson.

(I'm getting tired of referring to characters by their role titles. I'll just use their names from now on. For example, instead of staying "Dr. Buck", Ill just say "Amelia" because it gets very annoying.)

Amelia knocked on the door when she arrived.

Mark opened the door for her, trying to hide the obvious tears streaming down his face.

Amelia hugged him.

"Shhhhhh... Just lie down" she said.

(Mark pov)

We both laid down on the bed.

She spooned me.

"Just tell me. Let it all out." Amelia said.

"It was his first mission!" I said, with a fresh batch of tears welling up in my eyes.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to get any kind of therapy for this.

The foundation doesn't have a mental health program and I can't tell a normal therapist about my issues here.

Though, I don't believe I needed any with Amelia by my side.

I was already starting to calm down.

She reached over and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

I sniffled.

"Thank you" I said.

"Anytime" she said.