emo.

(yay no lemon!!! It was a draw until I voted no. And take a sec to see this artwork I made of Dr. Buck. I know it's not the best. I'm terrible with faces.)

I smiled

I smiled.

I walked over to the bed.

Then my radio beeped.

"Dr. Wheeler, please come down to the lab. And bring Dr. Buck with you" said Mr. Moore on the other end.

"Shit" I said.

"We can do this some other time if you wish" said Amelia.

"Alright, let's go" I said.

We got up and walked to the bio lab.

"Where have you two been?" Asked Gustav.

"We were about to go to bed but then you guys decided to call us." I said.

"You both? Sleeping in the same room? No cap, that's sus. What were you two doing in there?" Asked Carson.

Amelia had her poker face on but still blushed slightly.

"Shut up Carson. They can do what they want. It's not your place to judge if they're banging eachother in the other room" said lawrence.

"We weren't-!" I started.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what they all say." Said Carson.

"Shut up, Carson! What they do in their private time is their business." Said Molly.

I groaned.

"I bet she was the one groaning and huffing a few minutes ago" said Carson, pointing to Amelia.

Amelia's face became redder.

"Hey Carson, come here" I said, gesturing for him to come closer for me to whisper in his ear.

"What is it?" He asked.

I cupped my hands around his ear.

"WE WERE NOT BANGING!!!!" I screamed into his ear.

"Okay Jesus!!" He said.

"So... You're still a virgin?" Carson asked.

I sighed.

"Yes" I said.

"Ha ha!! Mark's a virgin!!" Carson teased.

"Agent Carson, would you like for me to assign you to Scp-682? Or shall you stop antagonizing Dr. Wheeler?" Amelia asked.

"Hmmm" Carson faked.

"He has been under tremendous stress" she said.

"He's still not over it? He only lost one operative!" Said Carson.

Everyone gasped.

I snapped right there.

I grabbed Carson by the collar and punched him in the side of his plastic helmet, cracking it.

Everyone got out of the way to avoid the fight.

I punched him in the gut, causing him to gag and stumble back.

I slammed my fist down over his head. But he managed to block it.

I backhanded him in the helmet again, cutting my hand against one of the loose shards of plastic.

He was knocked back into a desk.

I grabbed him by the neck and began choking him against the wall.

He tried to breathe, to cough, to gasp, to do anything. But all that came out was a slight gurgle.

His face began turning purple.

He looked like he was about to pass out.

I snapped out of it and realized what I was doing.

I quickly took my hand away, allowing him to breathe.

He let out a few raspy coughs and gasps before catching his breath.

I looked behind in shock to see two guards carrying stunsticks, ready to bring me down.

Everyone else was staring at me and Carson wide-eyed.

I wanted to apologize badly. But I was afraid it wouldn't suffice given the circumstances.

I did the only thing I could think of, and ran off, leaving everybody else in shock.

(No one's POV)

Two paramedics walked Carson to the infirmary.

Everyone glared at Carson as he left.

"What? I was the one who got his shit rocked!" He said.

"Yeah well maybe you shouldn't have antagonized him. He lost his comrade two days ago!! People don't just "get over" loss like that! And now he gets to feel even worse because you decided to tease him about it, causing him to get mad and beat you up! He can't do anything or go anywhere without breaking his heart afterwards" Explained molly.

Molly looked for Amelia to find her gone.

She had taken off and was running after
Mark.

(Mark pov)

I was running through the halls of the site, trying to get back to my office.

I heard the sound of boots hitting the ground behind me. I assumed it was the guards chasing me.

I ran into my office and closed the door.

I laid down on my bed and cried into my pillow.

There was a knock on the door.

"Go away!" I said.

"It's me" said Amelia on the other side.

She opened the door and walked in.

She sat down next to me and hugged me.

I needed someone to hug, someone's shoulder to cry into. But I held it in as much as I could. I was very self conscious about the sound of my crying even though there was probably nothing wrong with it.

"No, let it out. It's not healthy to hold it in." She said.

I didn't feel like I deserved to be comforted like this.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

"No. He antagonized you. He made you feel bad. Nobody expects you to get over it in two days. It was his fault" said Amelia.

"I-i almost killed him" I said.

"I know and you will probably be punished or reprimanded. But I still understand your pain. Nobody could expect you to be perfect. Especially after being hurt like that" said Amelia.

I calmed down.

"I love you and nothing can change that" she said.

We then kissed.