my fiance gets hit on by an SCP.

(Mark's POV)

I walked down to SCP-9945's cell.

Molly, lawrence, and carson were testing 9870 on several other SCPs.

I found "khan" sitting on his cot bed in the corner of the room, menacingly facing me and amelia.

Between us and him was a foot of glass.
There were 6 guards posted, all armed to the teeth in assault rifles and armour.

9945 stood up, walking towards us.

"So you are my head researcher i was told about, eh? With his busty blonde fiance" He teased.

Amelia glared at him.

"Awww, whats wrong baby? Is he not treating you good enough?" He chuckled.

"She doesnt talk to murderers" i stared at him.

"They weren't innocent people." He argued.

"What do you think gives you the right to steal an F-18 and bomb a prison?' i asked.

"What were they going to live for anyways? I euthanized them from a life of pain and humiliation. Even if they were let out, they would never be able to buy a home on their own, leave the country, or ever be seen on the street without being recognized as freaks" he explained.

"Thats not why youre here. You possess extraordinary abilities, you have over 5 times the strength of the average human, twice the speed, more endurance, intelligence is off the scale. You are the most advanced human being on planet earth. Though you have been explained by science, you are still dangerous, and have the will to conflict, as such, we will keep you here as long as you breathe." i told him.

"Then we have nothing more to discuss!" He turned away.

"So much for meeting him" i said to amelia as we walked out.

About an hour later, molly had returned with 096.

"Phew... 9870 tests are all done!" She said.

"How did 096 do?" Amelia asked.

"Really well! He was super sweet!" She hugged 096.

"Good. Alright lets get our reports filled in and hit the hay for the night." I said.

"Bye you two..." Molly and 096 walked away.

Me and amelia went to our office.

Notice how i said "our" and not "my"?

Well, we discussed it with james, we now share an office.