The Backrooms.

(Yes this is a serious crossover, not a joke chapter)

10/17/1989.

A-Sync research facility.

(No ones POV)

The ground shook, the alarms blared, bright light filled the room and sparks flew everywhere.

The supervisor observed from the control room, holding a camera, recording the 6th test of project KV-31.

They were opening a portal to another dimension.

The metal gateway warped and stretched as the fabric of space and time collapsed.

A light blew out.

"Jesus christ! Turn it off! shut it down, NOW!" Said one of the engineers.

"Wait, what was that? theres something there. theres an obstruction, it looks like a room!" Said a scientist at the console.

"keep going" said the Supervisor.

"Sir, this is not safe!" Yelled the engineer.

The gateway let out a shockwave, the glass shattered and the frame of the gateway collapsed.

Dust from the ceiling fell.

The supervisor and engineers were sent flying back into the wall.

When they recovered and stood up, what they saw amazed them.

The gateway was open, they could see what appeared to be an ugly yellow set of rooms. Not what they were expecting from another dimension.

The PA beeped.

"We need emergency and welding teams to KV-31" said the voice on the intercom.

Present day, site 19.

(Y/N's POV)

I was sitting at the Site's cafe again, my back healed up from Scp-500.

"May i join you?" Asked the familiar voice of Amelia.

I nodded.

She sat down next to me.

The other researchers all looked at us, surprised.

They eventually went back to eating.

I sipped my coffee.

"Long day... Jesus" I said.

"I know. It has been less than enjoyable. My new head researcher read an hour long report about possible chemical treatments for Scp-008. It put most of us to sleep" she said.

"Huh, glad i was gone for PT training!" I said.

She sighed.

I remembered seeing a bunch of missing persons posters on my night run when i saw the creature, i decided to bring it up.

"Hey um... There have been a lot of missing people lately. I keep seeing missing posters everywhere."

"It's always been rather high since the late 80s, nothing out of the ordinary." She said.

"Huh. You sure it wasnt an anomaly?" I joked.

(No ones POV)

A-sync research facility, present day.

4 researchers in yellow hazmat suits walked towards the gateway that lead into the other dimension, carrying some equipment and a tether.

They stepped in.

There was a small room built inside the place, just inside the gateway, a safe shelter and observation post overlooking some of the rooms that made up this strange place.