the big question.

Luckily, molly had recovered from her coma, it had been 2 weeks since she woke up.

I had just said goodbye to Amelia as i walked to my office.

Me and her have been together for almost a year now. But since we seemed perfect for one another, it was nearing time that i asked the big question.

I imagined at least a million different ways it would play out.

I didnt know, i was terrified, but i knew i would have to one day. Because i knew she was the one.

I just have to get a ring.

So thats what i decided to do the next day.

I went to the jewelry store where i got a nice Emerald ring, i found out it was her favourite gemstone.

I walked up to the cafeteria and sat down, the ring in my pocket so Amelia wouldnt find it if she went to my office.

Amelia was still busy.

"Hey Mark!" She sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Better. You?"

"Im... Lost." I said.

"How so?" She asked.

"Well... When lawrence proposed to you... God i should be asking lawrence, he's the love expert. When he asked the big question... What made you say yes?"

She smiled a bit.

"Are you gonna propose to Amelia?" She asked.

"Well... Yeah"

She giggled, motioning the others to come over.

"So i heard youre asking the big question, lets see what youre working with" lawrence said.

"W-what?" I asked, misinterpreting the message.

"Your ring, not your d**k, dummy" Carson said.

"O-oh..."

"Carson!" Molly said.

"Sorry..." He sat down.

I showed them the ring.

They all went "OOOOoooooh..." and "Aaaaah..." at it.

I put it back in my pocket.

The PA beeped.

"Agents Lawrence, Leo, and Carson, report to briefing room 3 for a mission briefing." said a man over the intercom.

"God damn it. Not Leo again." Carson said.

"I could kick his ass for you!" I jokingly offered.

"I wish" Carson and lawrence rushed off.

"Yeah. Just be you! She loves YOU. Not someone else, YOU." Molly said.

"Thanks" i got up and walked to my office.

I opened the door and was suddenly grabbed and pulled inside.

The door closed and the person shoved me against the wall, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

It was Amelia.

"Well hello there!" I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her.

I then shoved her against the wall and forcefully met my lips with hers.

We explored one another's mouths with our tongues, mixed saliva dripping onto our chests.

"Oh my god... I love you so much!" She barely managed to say.

"Amelia... I have something i want to ask you. But the circumstances could have been better" i chuckled.

She giggled.

"We have been in love for not even a whole year, almost though. But the times i have shared with you since the beginning, i couldnt have hoped to have happen to me in my entire LIFE, let alone in a year. I have never felt so complete when im with you. You make me feel so happy..." I knelt to the ground, reaching into my pocket.

"Amelia Buck... Will you marry me?"

To be continued...