the "big mission"

I woke up with a terrible headache, trying to piece together what happened.

All the events suddenly clicked.

I checked my phone and saw that there was a text from James.

"Get down here at 0900" he said.

I checked the clock.

It was 7:42.

"Holy shit! Amelia get up!" I said.

She stepped into the room, fully dressed in her uniform.

"How did-" I started.

"You don't get simped for and simply avoid forced nights of drinking. I am experienced with this kind of thing. It still hurts like hell and it feels like a volcano in here. I just got used to hangovers" she explained.

(Just FYI. I, the author, have never been under the effects of a hangover. I have never consumed enough alcohol to call myself drunk.)

I got into my uniform and got ready to drive.

8:50...

I had arrive with 10 minutes to spare. Not bad for a hangover.

We walked inside and to the briefing room.

We sat down at our respective seats which were unfortunately on opposite sides of the room.

"Okay, you two were definitely banging last night. I can see it in your eyes" said Carson.

Me and Amelia blushed.

"Shush" I said.

Me and Amelia kept our secret.

"I know most of you are pretty curious about what this briefing is about. And I promise, it's worth it." Said James.

"Area 32, the lunar site, has stopped it's 'all clear' signal. And all transmission has ceased. I will choose 6 personnel to launch up to the moon and investigate." Said James.

"So, w-were going to space?" I asked.

"Yes. You are going as well. As well as Dr. Buck, agent Lawrence, Dr Collingwood, Mr Moore, and agent Green." Said James.

I felt like I was going to faint.

I took a pill of scp 500 and swallowed it.

My hangover effects immediately subsided.

"I never knew scp 500 could cure hangovers" I said out loud.

"What?" Asked James.

"What?" I asked.

"Okay?" He said.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Well, you will need about a week of training and preparations for the mission. So next week" he said.

"Whoo hoooo!!!" I called out.