I dunno what to name this chapter.

We were home finally, after our 5 day mission. I thought this was going to be a memory to be cherished, but no, not with Matt gone.

Things were not what they used to be, everyone walked around with angry or bored faces. Bored probably wasn't the best way to describe it, but it's as close as I can get.

And I don't blame them either.

Me and Amelia went to my office to watch an episode of star trek TNG. We got in bed together and set up my TV.

Star trek always seemed to help in rough times, maybe it was the science, maybe the nostalgia of remembering myself watching it in my parents living room when I was a child, maybe the life lessons. Who knows?

Me and Amelia were still emotional, we went from hand holding to cuddling in less than 10 minutes.

She started to take an interest in the show, lightly smiling when a funny scene came on, and jumping when they faced an enemy.

She would jump and cling onto me, causing me to giggle a bit.

"I don't know why I didn't start watching this before" she said.

"That's my girl!" I teased, kissing her.

We both shared a long kiss.

And then there was a knock on the door.

"Damn it" she said, getting up.

She opened the door to find Gustav.

"D-Dr Buck... W-what are you doing in
Y/N's-..." He was interrupted by her.

"That is none of your concern. What do you want?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask Dr. L/N if he was free for game night" said Gustav.

"What kind of games?!!" I screamed, running to the door.

"Go fish, crazy 8s. Card Games" said Gustav.

"Count me in!!! I will destroy you!!!" I said.

"Someone's excited" said Amelia.

Gustav paused.

"Were you two watching star wars?" He asked.

I stared into his soul.

"Ex-fuckin-scuse me?" I said. "It's star TREK!"

Amelia kissed my cheek.

I melted, calming down.

"Better?" She asked.

I nodded.

"But I wouldn't send Dr. Buck to the poker game." Gustav said.

"Why?" She asked.

"John... Is there" he said.

She sighed.

(ThatLittleCreature I am adding your Y/N from "researchers in love" as a cameo. I'm giving him a name to avoid confusion.his name is John. Also I have taken his flaws, and completely amplified them, turning him into a total jerk, hope you don't mind LOL.)

"Who's John?" I asked.

"We were... Involved for a year. He turned out to be a dick." She said.

"Dr. Buck? I didn't know you swore on duty" Gustav said.

"There is a lot about me you don't know about me. I intend to keep it that way" she said.

"What's up with John?" I asked.

She shooed Gustav away and closed the door.

"He had little to no idea how to have a social interaction, possibly due to the fact that he was ignored, because... Well... Which came first? The chicken or the egg?" She explained.